Password help

Got a new Comorans went to log in here. Apparently I changed my password at some point and can’t remember it. Saw my email address is an old one and can’t change because I don’t know my password. Tried to figure it out on the iPad and am locked out there. Apparently my password was updated in the Apple chain and think if I screw it up on my phone I’m permanently jacked. 

Can’t reset my email because I don’t know my password and can’t reset my password because I can’t access the email associated with it. 

Are there any admins that can help?

23 hours ago, pied said:

Got a new Comorans went to log in here. Apparently I changed my password at some point and can’t remember it. Saw my email address is an old one and can’t change because I don’t know my password. Tried to figure it out on the iPad and am locked out there. Apparently my password was updated in the Apple chain and think if I screw it up on my phone I’m permanently jacked. 

Can’t reset my email because I don’t know my password and can’t reset my password because I can’t access the email associated with it. 

Are there any admins that can help?

Welp….  Got logged out on the phone and no way to retrieve emails on an old account. 

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, jamescarrey said:

I recently obtained a new device and attempted to log in here. Unfortunately, it seems that I changed my password at some point and now I can't recall it. To make matters worse, I noticed that my email address is an old one and I can't update it since I don't know my password. I tried to resolve the issue on my iPad but ended up getting locked out.

Send me a direct messsage.