Well....we had a decent run, better than we deserved....because the intergalactic war starts tommorrow

Brisketexan

On 8/11/2021 at 2:26 PM, Brisketexan said:

If aliens have been observing us, there are only two alternatives:

1 -- they saw how utterly fucking stupid and toxic we are, and put up a giant quarantine around earth, so we will never be visited (and we'll never be allowed to leave the solar system....not that we're a big threat on that point), or

2 -- they would destroy us immediately to keep our idiocy from infecting the rest of the universe.

Being that we haven't been blown up, it's all on option 1.  Unless of course, there are no aliens.  But a guy I saw on the History Channel told me there were, and we know anything said on video has to be true.

VgfO.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I've talked with the Aliens.  There was a misread on the intergalactic calendar.  Their invasion, and subsequent ascension to planetary ruler, has been postponed for two weeks.  But y'all better get ready, 'cause it's coming.  They done gonna rise again.  Ain't taking no shit this time 'neither.  TWO WEEKS! 

17 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Where was the kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom!

all the evidence of the kaboom is there.  Everybody knows it.  Tremendous Kaboom.  A lot of people are saying the biggest kaboom of all time in American history.  I have kabooms.  I know the best kabooms.  It's all there.  No need to explain it to you, we all know it.  

Kaboom, Kaboom.

Na-Na, Na-Na, Na-Na, Na-Na, Na

Kaboom, Kaboom.

Na-Na, Na-Na, Na-Na, Na-Na, Na

Kaboom, Kahoom.

Life could be a dream without you...

On 8/11/2021 at 1:57 PM, Brisketexan said:

I mean, the Atlantis and Mars bits are good news, so yin and yang and all that.

On 8/12/2021 at 2:33 AM, ztejas said:

What a fucking moron. 

That's not when Atlantis was founded. 

On 8/12/2021 at 11:44 AM, Nicole44 said:

Of all the events outside of the discovery of Atlantis…

The great Scottish philosopher Donovan gave us the story of Atlantis in just a few minutes.

• Hook 'Em 1

Man, this guy has got to feel like a real dummy now. He tipped off the invasion so the aliens had to change their plans to ensure this guy was discredited. Then they can regain the element of surprise as long as they can stop other travelers from coming back with a new warning each time. But if we have time travel and they don’t, then we should’ve already won the future war. Quite the paradox.