Well....we had a decent run, better than we deserved....because the intergalactic war starts tommorrow

Brisketexan

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/aliens-land-earth-tomorrow-star-24730033?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main&fbclid=IwAR3goBDgjfeFP0oTCWZOxZFyixpWqTIy5fSvQ3SljuIQ7zTvKk2E7f4cHXU

Aliens will land on earth tomorrow in the first stages of an intergalactic war, says 'time traveller from 2714'.

A person on TikTok is claiming to be from the future, and they say they know that aliens will land on earth during the Perseid meteor shower.

TikTok account aesthetictimewarper said that on Wednesday, August 11, aliens will land on earth as the earth passes through the densest part of the Perseids.

The anonymous time traveller behind the account insists they are from the year 2714, and said that 'something amazing' will happen tomorrow - but it will lead to a war that begins in 2025.

In the clip, they write: "Yes, I am a real time traveller from the year 2714. Something amazing happens on August 11, 2021.

"There will be a very large meteor shower that lasts for two weeks, it will be seen in the northern hemisphere, containing the Nozic message.

"One of the meteors will seem different than all the others, that is because it is a ship landing on Earth, starting preparations for the first Nozic War."

The TikTok-er claimed in another post that this mysterious war will begin in the year 2025.

In other posts, the TikToker has predicted Atlantis will be found in the year 2022, aliens infiltrate the world's governments in 2023, and colonisation of Mars begins in 2028.

I mean, the Atlantis and Mars bits are good news, so yin and yang and all that.

23 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Maybe they'll see that we're all down here just gobbling horse paste and will move along to the next planet.

If aliens have been observing us, there are only two alternatives:

1 -- they saw how utterly fucking stupid and toxic we are, and put up a giant quarantine around earth, so we will never be visited (and we'll never be allowed to leave the solar system....not that we're a big threat on that point), or

2 -- they would destroy us immediately to keep our idiocy from infecting the rest of the universe.

Being that we haven't been blown up, it's all on option 1.  Unless of course, there are no aliens.  But a guy I saw on the History Channel told me there were, and we know anything said on video has to be true.

1 minute ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Actually he said the war won't start until 2025.

Well, he said the ship will start prepping for the war tomorrow.  You know, the prep work is important.  You have to order uniforms, come up with some nifty flags and shit.  You can't just go rushing willy-nilly into a full-on intergalactic war.  That would be embarrassing. 

• Haha 2

Also, as to the aliens infiltrating our governments in 2023.....fuck it, let's give Zelnar from Regulon 7 a shot, he can't be much worse than humanity's latest attempts at leadership.  I mean, sure, his platform includes "cook and eat half of humanity," but I appreciate the refreshing honesty coupled with tangible goals that we can hold him to (and vote him out if he fails to meet them).

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If aliens have been observing us, there are only two alternatives:

1 -- they saw how utterly fucking stupid and toxic we are, and put up a giant quarantine around earth, so we will never be visited (and we'll never be allowed to leave the solar system....not that we're a big threat on that point), or

2 -- they would destroy us immediately to keep our idiocy from infecting the rest of the universe.

Being that we haven't been blown up, it's all on option 1.  Unless of course, there are no aliens.  But a guy I saw on the History Channel told me there were, and we know anything said on video has to be true.

3. They are keeping us around as "Earth: the Comedy."

"What will these bipedal idiots get into next? Find out in the next installment of the Milky Way's trashiest reality show."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

3. They are keeping us around as "Earth: the Comedy."

"What will these bipedal idiots get into next? Find out in the next installment of the Milky Way's trashiest reality show."

Mr. Zelnar to Mrs. Zelnar:

"Honey, turn that shit off.  It's garbage.  And there's no way that shit is actually real -- wacky and completely stupid shit like that doesn't happen in real life.  It's all the work of script writers and manipulation."

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Well, he said the ship will start prepping for the war tomorrow.  You know, the prep work is important.  You have to order uniforms, come up with some nifty flags and shit.  You can't just go rushing willy-nilly into a full-on intergalactic war.  That would be embarrassing. 

Cletus: “That’s why Trump got us the Space Force!”

The Perseid meteor shower actually peaks tonite so that time traveler dude is probably right about everything.

Because the crescent moon will be setting early, the sky will be especially dark -- which makes for an optimal viewing opportunity, according to NASA.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/11/world/perseid-meteor-shower-2021-scn/index.html

So I guess get out your telescopes and look for fucking aliens.

• Hook 'Em 1

I feel like I have a lot of knowledge about them from the movies:

Their heads will literally explode if you play Slim Whitman's "Indian Love Call.”

The rest of the shit I learned isn’t necessary after knowing that but:

They like Reese’s pieces.

They don’t like doves.

You shouldn’t fire your guns at their visitor spacecraft bc You may inadvertently trigger an interstellar war.

I

8961123E-B1F5-48D9-A94A-7D551C711E05.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I feel like I have a lot of knowledge about them from the movies:

Their heads will literally explode if you play Slim Whitman's "Indian Love Call.”

The rest of the shit I learned isn’t necessary after knowing that but:

They like Reese’s pieces.

They don’t like doves.

You shouldn’t fire your guns at their visitor spacecraft bc You may inadvertently trigger an interstellar war.

I

8961123E-B1F5-48D9-A94A-7D551C711E05.gif

Earth girls are easy. 

Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea Pretty Girls Earth Girls Are Easy Version Original Motion Picture ...

Edited by washparkhorn
Great star watching up out there in the Panhandle.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Let's get back to the OP. A time traveler from 2714 is using... Tik Tok?

They have the technology to send someone back, but chooses to use a platform where people share dance videos of themselves to announce this?

Color me skeptical.

On a tangential note... in The Tomorrow War, they have the technology to send people back and forth through time, but are still using small caliber machine guns against armored aliens? I would have expected something like a plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.