the colorado college rams v. the south dakota fastbunnies WITH NO BETH MOWINS!!!!

Hagbard Celine

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Jack Rabbits have great uniforms. Sharp looking. Growing up in the Panhandle you would see a lot of them. Lulz on that last play. 

I can imagine maybe seeing *some* but a school with a grand total enrollment under 10,000 located 800 miles away had *a lot* of fans in Amarillo? I grew up 200 miles south of you and never saw them. That's like saying you see a lot of West Texas A&M Buff gear in Houston.

Just now, bolverk said:

I can imagine maybe seeing *some* but a school with a grand total enrollment under 10,000 located 800 miles away had *a lot* of fans in Amarillo? I grew up 200 miles south of you and never saw them. That's like saying you see a lot of West Texas A&M Buff gear in Houston.

Sorry. I meant growing up in the Panhandle I would see a lot of jack rabbits. Like the animal. I just like South Dakota's uniforms. 

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Why is their FG kicker 6'5"? Did they just not have a spot on the team outside of that? 

Rather tall kicker, you’re right. Missed two already.

I don’t think Addazio is cannibalizing his special teams to further a ‘we don’t kick’ philosophy. They couldn’t find a kicker.

A coach under siege. 

I wonder if success in football would have changed my daughter’s impression of her time in Ft Collins.

(C’mon Sark)!

• Hook 'Em 1