Jump to content

[Surly Horns Official] Mortgage Provider - Market Advantage 832-557-1095


blacklab
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...

Just a quick note to pass along my thanks to @Wulaw Horn and to recommend his services to anyone looking for mortgage help.  He and his team made the process simple and painless, and offered the right amount of communication throughout from application to closing.  I really appreciated the fact that they worked with my schedule to get the closing at a time and place that worked for me even though it was a bit of a departure from the preference of the title company.  Most importantly, I felt like the experience was absolutely missing the normal sleaze factor you get with most mortgage brokers - no pressure and no sales tactics, just an upfront deal that didn’t create any hint of distrust.  Plus, he’ll probably take good care of you as a resident a-hole in this community.  

Thanks Gabe - much appreciated and props to you and your team.  Five stars, 10/10, would do again. 

Go Astros, and ou still sucks.

  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Amos Moses said:

Just a quick note to pass along my thanks to @Wulaw Horn and to recommend his services to anyone looking for mortgage help.  He and his team made the process simple and painless, and offered the right amount of communication throughout from application to closing.  I really appreciated the fact that they worked with my schedule to get the closing at a time and place that worked for me even though it was a bit of a departure from the preference of the title company.  Most importantly, I felt like the experience was absolutely missing the normal sleaze factor you get with most mortgage brokers - no pressure and no sales tactics, just an upfront deal that didn’t create any hint of distrust.  Plus, he’ll probably take good care of you as a resident a-hole in this community.  

Thanks Gabe - much appreciated and props to you and your team.  Five stars, 10/10, would do again. 

Go Astros, and ou still sucks.

Thanks man!  Appreciate the kind words. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Amos pretty much sums it up above.   @Wulaw Horn and his team came through and delivered as promised. If you're sitting there thinking my 3% rate mortgage is pretty damn good, you need to talk it over with him and his team.

My only complaint is that i didn't get to close the mortgage in his mobile sex tent. My guess is the hazmat team is still clearing it out after the sausage fest in Arkansas.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Amos pretty much sums it up above.   @Wulaw Horn and his team came through and delivered as promised. If you're sitting there thinking my 3% rate mortgage is pretty damn good, you need to talk it over with him and his team.

My only complaint is that i didn't get to close the mortgage in his mobile sex tent. My guess is the hazmat team is still clearing it out after the sausage fest in Arkansas.

Thanks man, appreciate the kind words. There’s lots of reasons to look at your mortgage and it doesn’t always have to be because your current rate sucks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Didn't you post this on the Mortgage thread?  I didn't think he was your LO judging by the responses..

Oh no, he wasn't.  I live in California so WUlaw has absolutely nothing to gain by helping me.   But he did anyway. Went above and beyond in educating me even though he couldn't make a single red cent off of me.   Sorry if that was misconstrued and I just deleted my post.  

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Oh no, he wasn't.  I live in California so WUlaw has absolutely nothing to gain by helping me.   But he did anyway. Went above and beyond in educating me even though he couldn't make a single red cent off of me.   Sorry if that was misconstrued and I just deleted my post.  

Glad it got sorted. 
I always tell people I’m in the helping business which is why I love my job. Sometimes I make a commission and sometimes I don’t/ but always happy to be another set of eyes and ears on the process to make sure that nobody is getting taken advantage of. 

  • Hook 'Em 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Maybe very very soon. What’s your time frame? 

Not sure. Refinanced very recently, so unless you've got a truly mind-bottling rate, that's not happening. Wife is thinking about getting another place for investment purposes, but we're gonna wait for the current bubble to burst first.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Not sure. Refinanced very recently, so unless you've got a truly mind-bottling rate, that's not happening. Wife is thinking about getting another place for investment purposes, but we're gonna wait for the current bubble to burst first.

If you refinanced recently there is likely nothing in the market that is going to help you out from anyone. 
15 year fixed rates today are higher than 30 year fixed notes from as recently as September. There’s no play anywhere for someone who has refinanced lately. 
BUT, this one deal we have is doing really well for some people:

30 year amortized Adjustable rate cash out on a 10/1 arm (or 7/1 if you’d like to for 1/4 or so of a point less) 

for the people who (unintentionally) look up and realize they have $500k in equity trapped in their house and it’s doing nothing to keep up with inflation, and they are losing 7 percent this year to inflation by that equity not working for them this is a pretty great product. We’ve done 3 or 4 in the past couple weeks or so. 
Requirements: Good credit (720 and up) equity in house (duh) and 25-50k in liquid reserves or non retirement stocks and 100k or so in retirement assets. 
This is a jumbo product so it’s for people with 1,000,000+ Homes typically. If you wanted to tap your equity to buy investment homes this is a way to do it. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Cross Post

 

Just needed to give a shout out and thank you to Wulaw and his wonderful team.  Not the easiest housing market to navigate, but Gabe and the team did an outstanding job.  

 

Thier communication and responsiveness, not just to me, was a real difference maker in getting a rate lock, and moving quickly to close to satisfy a seller with multiple offers.  Having someone willing to ask questions and understand your goals was invaluable.

I wouldn't have him drive my RV, but can't recommend him and their team enough to anyone needing mortage help.

Thank you!!!

 

*just need to know where to send the new pop up tent I got for you

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • immamac unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...