MACtion is BACKtion!!!

ButtFumble

Three games starting at either 6:00 or 6:30 tonight?  They should maybe spread them out a bit more.  Same for Wednesday, which has better games, but both start at 6:00.  I hope WKU and MTSU know what they're getting into by potentially going MAC.  Apparently these weeknight games are fun for us at home, but often have terrible attendance.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Three games starting at either 6:00 or 6:30 tonight?  They should maybe spread them out a bit more.  Same for Wednesday, which has better games, but both start at 6:00.  I hope WKU and MTSU know what they're getting into by potentially going MAC.  Apparently these weeknight games are fun for us at home, but often have terrible attendance.

I realize one game tonight is CBSSN, yea ESPN is just stupid when you look at the other nights

there is no reason to start both of the games at the same time.....similar things in the future are one of the concerns for me with Texas moving to the SEC SEC SEC espn has so much content they can't show all of it

5 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

I realize one game tonight is CBSSN, yea ESPN is just stupid when you look at the other nights

there is no reason to start both of the games at the same time.....similar things in the future are one of the concerns for me with Texas moving to the SEC SEC SEC espn has so much content they can't show all of it

Good point, I worry it could be like the ACC is now, where if your game is below the ACC Network line, it's on ESPN3, which costs extra for most people, so few see the game.

52 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Good point, I worry it could be like the ACC is now, where if your game is below the ACC Network line, it's on ESPN3, which costs extra for most people, so few see the game.

The Big 12 already has this too with conference games on Big 12 Now (ESPN+).

Baylor @ Kansas

Texas Tech @ Kansas

Iowa State @ West Virginia

Kansas State @ Oklahoma State

That Eastern Michigan @ Toledo game on was a barn burner. Toledo scored their first TD on a long run in about the first 1:30. EMU answered, then Toledo scored again and that was in the first five minutes. There were a lot of big plays, a lot of back and forth. At one point Toledo had 35 points and had never entered the red zone. It was crazy. The two teams had over 1,000 yds of offense combined.  It lasted forever, though, a good four hours. And no OT. But it was a lot of fun. EMU wound up winning 52-49.