HVAC - condenser fan motor

I was just asking.  You can buy one if you want.

Try Century Supply at 1711 Frate Barker.

You will need to know the manufacturer and age of the unit, what speed fan you need, is it vertically mounted or horizontally mounted and you will need all of the other specs.

10 hours ago, deadshank said:

I was just asking.  You can buy one if you want.

Try Century Supply at 1711 Frate Barker.

You will need to know the manufacturer and age of the unit, what speed fan you need, is it vertically mounted or horizontally mounted and you will need all of the other specs.

You must be in the business. You people hate when we try to fix our own problems. Of course, maybe I misunderstood the tone.

2 hours ago, Yarbr said:

You must be in the business. You people hate when we try to fix our own problems. Of course, maybe I misunderstood the tone.

In construction (union rep).  Was just giving him grief.  

Im all for fixing stuff yourself.  

Let

6 hours ago, deadshank said:

In construction (union rep).  Was just giving him grief.  

Im all for fixing stuff yourself.  

Well, suppose we ain't got no union cards and go in there and start playin' anyway? What'cha gonna do about that?"

You gonna stop us, Stein?

You're gonna look pretty funny trying to eat corn on the cob WITH NO FUCKING TEETH

Timely post as mine is going out. I’m scheduled for a visit tomorrow from my ac company. Let’s see what they say.

Do it yourself if so, they are 20 bucks or so. I replaced mine while a/c guy was in route and cancelled the call , he was pretty pissed I fixed it myself. Probably would have charged me 200