Cowbots @ Washington: Week 14

Vic Mackey

4 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Zeke and Pollard won't be healthy the rest of the season.  Zeke actually has a better chance than Pollard so...... yea.  

Yeah, they can't count on Pollard for much going forward.  His injury ain't getting better until he has surgery and it's going to hurt a lot until then.

16 hours ago, Drew said:

The offense is bad. While some clowns try to put it ALL in Dak they are out of sorts. The OL hasn’t even good. The run game is gone. The play calling is as bad as people think Dak is.

If it wer JUST Dak they’d be fine as they could block and run for 150 a game like they used too. They can get 3.5 yards a carry anymore.

And maybe Kellen has been figured out. His offense is about as vanilla as Reds was the last 5-6 weeks. No creativity. No motion.

Need Dak to play a LOT better. But need the RBs and OL to as well. And the WRs to stop dropping passes.

Still, road win against a very game WFT late in the year is a good thing. Especially with as bad as the offense is right now.

I don’t necessarily disagree with anything you’re saying, but you paid Dak a lot of money to figure this shit out. Dak is late on decisions, and he isn’t nearly as accurate as he’s been in the past. The oline isn’t playing as well as it has, but it’s been good enough to get it done. The running game isn’t there, but there are reasons for that (injuries). Dak doesn’t really have any good excuse anymore. I still think he’ll play better down the stretch and into the postseason, but maybe I’m just being optimistic. Because it’s time for him to nut up and figure it the fuck out. The defense is playing too well to fuck this season up. We should be the best team in football if our defense is playing this well, considering the resources we’ve put into the offense.

Side note:

I think Quinn gets another shot as a head coach. It was time for him to go in Atlanta, but it’s so obvious that he’s just an outstanding coach. I think he gets another shot and has success if he’s in the right situation 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

3 hours ago, lilMAC25 said:

Trauma shears are pretty common items for medical personnel.

Back in the day (mid 80's), when I was in Longhorn Band, band members were notorious for leaving shit on the field after practice and sometimes during halftime things were lost on the field.  Nothing with the injury potential of medical shears, more like paper clips, rubber bands, lyres, safety pins, bobby pins etc. At one point the problem got so bad that somebody from the coaching staff had to have a word with us about the injury potential, especially with that hard ass astroturf field we had back then.

• Hook 'Em 2