Trump takes bribes

sugar

Stop spamming the board.  We get it.  And the majority of people posting/reading this forum agree with you for the most part, but this type of thread does nothing to move the conversation forward.  It probably works against you/the message by alienating everyone. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

You are a really poor quality troll.  We had much better ones on the Shag.  How sad to keep switching screen names to keep up such a bad troll act. 

Stupid. You people ban truth telling.

Doing this kind of shit everywhere in America is why humanity gets raped by the evil & powerful, and nothing ever changes.

Why are you people so terrified of the blatantly obvious truth.

It says The Truth Shall Set You Free over the archway entrance to the UT clock tower, yet you people would rather debate shit to death. No wonder all that building is known for is a human slaughter by a military trained sharp shooter. How flipping ironic.

Have some balls! You do that, you win a championship in football, instead of being laughed at by engineers from Rice.

Edited by sugar
  • Fuck You 5

3 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

It really is annoying.

As are you to me.

I don't care about your fucking "feelings". That's how the truth dies, because it makes somebody feel uncomfortable.

• Fuck You 2

several years ago I noticed that the internet was awash with fake Russian and Conservative post bots, including shaggybevo. I was banned for pointing this out. This shit just stole America.

I was right and I was called the troll.

I'm telling you right now, they're gonna fire Mueller and try to bury his investigation, then they're gonna attack dissent. This is China / Stalin 101.

If you let this happen, your children will be slaves.

• Fuck You 2

I noticed the creation of the alt right years ago.

I also know a few other secrets about the theft of the election. It was coordinated out of Los Angeles. Where I live. When I arrived to LA I was tweeting with Andrew Breitbart. Shockingly he died about the same time I arrived.

Go back and look at the L.A Times election polls, they were the ONLY poll predicting a Trump victory. Breitbart has offices close to the LA Times. The LA Times knew fix was in.

Now the LA Times has been sold to a rich Asian.

I'm telling you, America is under attack.

• Fuck You 2

17 minutes ago, sugar said:

several years ago I noticed that the internet was awash with fake Russian and Conservative post bots, including shaggybevo. I was banned for pointing this out.

So what was your shaggy user name?

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't remember. I wrote some excellent shit about Garrett Gilbert though, specifically how he was destined for One Flew Over The Cuckoos nest pillow ending because Mack Brown broke his brain.

Strangely enough, MB did the same thing to David Ash.

Heckuva job, Brownie.

• Fuck You 4

44 minutes ago, sugar said:

I don't remember. I wrote some excellent shit about Garrett Gilbert though, specifically how he was destined for One Flew Over The Cuckoos nest pillow ending because Mack Brown broke his brain.

Strangely enough, MB did the same thing to David Ash.

Heckuva job, Brownie.

I hate Trump, he's an annoying cunt....just like you. 

look I'm being attacked by a mob of censorship bots.

What is this -- communist China! Shame on you, you neighborhood watch gang of creeps.

I'll just re-register and keep posting THE SAME THINGS.

• Fuck You 4

See the movie Sully. Those were ex military pilots. Flying into New York proper is extremely difficult.

Hitting sweet spots in both buildings by amateurs is impossible .

Those jets were drones!

Read up on the Globohawk.

First American drone jet, passed its tests in 2001. Flew from America to Australia without a pilot 

Months later, 911 happened.

Months after that the globohawk flew missions in Afghanistan.