best cb's ever

Ignatius

I mean it's Deion, Darrell Green, then a ways off to several motherfuckers.

I will say the dude that brought up Champ Bailey is on it. As far as pure cover he was probably right after Green, underrated part of his game. Injuries really sold him short.

The CFS thread was better.

Deion didn't like contact, but he tackled. Dont be goofy. 19 Forced Fumbles don't appear out of nowhere.

Deion is the greatest CB ever and top 3 of all DBs.

Rod Woodson is the 2nd greatest DB ever... arguably the 2nd best CB.

Ronnie Lott is the GOAT DB.

• Hook 'Em 2

50 minutes ago, Snacks said:

The CFS thread was better.

Deion didn't like contact, but he tackled. Dont be goofy. 19 Forced Fumbles don't appear out of nowhere.

Deion is the greatest CB ever and top 3 of all DBs.

Rod Woodson is the 2nd greatest DB ever... arguably the 2nd best CB.

Ronnie Lott is the GOAT DB.

I mean you going DB in general Sean Taylor or gtfo

11 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Lester was my guy when I was a kid. Prime is the best cover corner ever to play the game. That's all.

I remember watching games when Deion would allow guys inside of him on slants at non critical moments, and then when it mattered he would beat the WR to the break and seal the game. When you have to purposefully make NFL WRs believe they can actually have success against you, it is a pretty good indicator you are on a whole other level.

Deion ran a verified 4.27 40 at the combine. top wrs in the league at the time were often bigger and ran closer to 4.5s to 4.6s on average. He could run with those guys in a backpedal 20 yards downfield.

Edited by Vertigo

I'm sure media and hype influenced it a bit but I would tune into many games solely because Deion was playing.  

I can't think of one other DB I've ever turned the channel for. 

Best corner ever.  Friends/haters give bs reasons as to why Prime wasnt the best but if they were GM and had to pick a corner, he is first one off the board and the pick is in immediately.  They know it.  You know it.  I know it.