Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

18 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Just hope, for everyone's sake, Karius doesn't have any howlers when he gets his chances provided it works out that he stays.

One shitty game on the biggest stage one would hope doesn't fuck him up for the rest of his career. 

It's official:

Liverpool FC have completed the signing of goalkeeper Alisson Becker from AS Roma.

The 25-year-old signed a long-term contract with the Reds after undergoing a medical and completing the formalities of his switch at Melwood today.

Upon putting pen to paper, the Brazil international told Liverpoolfc.com: "I'm really happy, it's a dream come true to wear such a prestigious shirt for a club of this size that is used to always winning.

"In terms of my life and my career, it's a huge step for me being part of this club and this family.

"You can be certain that I'll give my all."

Alisson, who began his career with Internacional in his homeland, was Brazil's No.1 at the World Cup in Russia this summer.

Edited by DeadSalamander
  • Like 1

Confirmed American squad: Liverpool squad: Karius, Clyne, Fabinho, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Milner, Keita, Mane, Salah, Gomez, Sturridge, Grujic, Klavan, Moreno, Lallana, Shaqiri (joining team in NJ), Robertson, Origi, Solanke, Matip, Phillips, Jones, Markovic, Ojo, Woodburn, Kelleher, Camacho, Chirivella, Grabara.

Danny Ings not on the squad whichI thought meant he was being sold by LFC say he's doing extra training because of an ankle injury. Was hoping to see Shaqiri in Charlotte but I'll be good with just getting to see Keita and Fabinho in action. 

Edited by mdmost

Can't wait for Sunday. I think tickets are still available so I wonder what the crowd will look like compared to 2014. There's all kinds of stuff going on all day Sunday so it should be a blast either way. The Anfield Shop is also selling a bunch of LFC merchandise with a NC theme, looking forward to checking it out. The Anfield Wrap is also doing something here too.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950U mediante Tapatalk

Was looking up Champions League stuff and saw that LFC has a chance at Pot 2. If both Benfica and Basel get knocked out in the qualifying stages, LFC will be the last team in Pot 2. Basel is currently in the second qualifying round against PAOK and Benfica will be in the third qualifying round. Both will still have to win the fourth playoff round to make the group stage.

Pulisic is pretty damn good. Wouldn’t mind Jurgen making a run at him but I see him at RM or Barca. 0-2 watching them in the States. Thank Klopp, I saw them win at Anfield. It was hot but a decent time. Poor Karius. I don’t think he’ll ever recover from Kiev. The fans were cheering when he did routine things. That’s got to be rough. The 70 million was worth it.

Going to visit some breweries now. Went North last night. South tonight.

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

On 7/22/2018 at 5:39 PM, mdmost said:

Poor Karius. I don’t think he’ll ever recover from Kiev. The fans were cheering when he did routine things. That’s got to be rough. The 70 million was worth it.

I hope now that all of the pressure is off that he is no longer the #1 he can regain his confidence and the fans will give him a fucking break. 

He fucked up and owned up to it. It's not like he did it on purpose. I know that is a lot to ask but some fans need to fucking get a grip and remember #YNWA