Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

I think all the apologizing, crying and carrying on made him look weak. You're a professional. Shit happens. I get being down about it but I thought he went way overboard. Then, a few weeks later he's back on Instagram posing and diving into swimming pools. Now, he's sad again? Move on and put it behind you. Time to suck it up. 

1 hour ago, Jograves said:

I think all the apologizing, crying and carrying on made him look weak. You're a professional. Shit happens. I get being down about it but I thought he went way overboard. Then, a few weeks later he's back on Instagram posing and diving into swimming pools. Now, he's sad again? Move on and put it behind you. Time to suck it up. 

He's 25. It's easy to say that sitting behind a computer but he's human, and I'm sure people bashing him everyday on social media doesn't make it any easier. Not saying I don't agree but it's easier said then done. 

Don't they normally do field turf at MetLife? The pitch in Carolina looked good. Hoping to see some Shaqiri tonight. 

Yeah, that's bad. And this will definitely be a World Cup site. Maybe don't play Salah and Mane again.

Edited by mdmost

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Don't they normally do field turf at MetLife? The pitch in Carolina looked good. Hoping to see some Shaqiri tonight. 

Yeah, that's bad. And this will definitely be a World Cup site. Maybe don't play Salah and Mane again.

Yes Metlife is fucking turf. It's so damn annoying with all the great grass stadiums in this country they continue to lay shit sod over turf. It is NEVER decent. Sadly I think it will take all the big clubs to come together to say "Fuck You we aren't doing the preseason US tour if you want us to play on sod laid over turf. 

It's going to be the same fucking thing when they play at Michigan Stadium.

domination once salah and mane came on. mane wasted some excellent chances so nice to see him get on the scoresheet with the last minute pen. solanke put in a good shift as someone who could hold up the ball for support and played a great through ball to Mane for one of his chances. 

13 hours ago, mdmost said:

Nice save by the Irishman. 

And then a bad angle on the goal by Sane. I know it's preseason but VvD looks really slow tonight.

I noticed that a little too. I think it's just because they're training so much and wedging the games into the training. There'll be some tired legs here and there in these matches.

I'd heard Camacho's name before this preseason but never saw him play. Love this from his bio on the official site: 

"Rafael Camacho is a talented player who can play anywhere across the forward line."

So yeah, he's a right back. Really nice cross on him.

• Haha 1