Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

4 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Shaqiri and Sturridge off the bench is strong.

Overall our depth is pretty great. I still think one more AM/WF is needed but being able to bring a bench of Karius, Clyne, Matip, Henderson, Lallana, Shaqiri, Sturridge. That’s pretty impressive

I don't think there's any way Hendo starts on Sunday. He's only been back with the team for two days. 

I only saw bits of the preseason matches but I thought Fabinho looked good. He was really good in the United game. He's played the most minutes of any player in preseason too. 

Gini, Fab and Keita are my likely starters in MF. Mane, Salah, and Firmino to start up top. Firmino will come off at 60 for Sturridge. I'll go Clyne, Gomez, Virgil and Robbo as my defensive 4 with Migs starting in goal... 

Ings loan is done. He'll be loaned this year and Southampton will pay 20 million GBP next summer. 18M guaranteed with 2M in add-ons and a 20% sell-on clause. That's not bad for a guy with his injury history. Michael Edwards getting 20 for Danny and 15 for Ward is some impressive business. 

1 hour ago, maninblack said:

I hope the first match lovren is available Klopp starts him and after the first minute subs him out and then slams a bag of dog shit on his head when he gets to the touchline.

How does he get the bag down the the field? I like it though. 

That's a pretty bad breach of trust from Lovren, especially given how much Klopp has gone to bat for him. It does give Gomez the opening he needs to claim the spot. But we are incredibly thin at CB right now with Matip and Klavan also nursing injuries.