Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

Klopp said he had played 4 matches in a row, which is why he sat XS. 

I didn’t think we were very good for the first 65 minutes or so. Cardiff didn’t really test us and we looked happy to just keep the ball and the lead. Salah was fantastic today though. Four goals in three games now. Two assists today as well. Shutting up the doubters. Thought Gini and Fab played well too. 

Was only able to  watch the second half but I thought Fabinho had some spells where he looked absolutely fantastic. Can't wait to see him become a fixture in the XI.

Shaqiri has been a revelation with his ability to play sliderule passes. Never seen that out of him anywhere he's ever played.

The best part is that Naby Keita has mostly been shit this year. When he settles into the team and league, watch the eff out.

4 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

This. 4-2-3-1 with Naby/Fabinho in mid, Mane/Shaq/Mo  and Bobby at striker. Or switch Bobby to the 10 and put Mo at striker and Shaq on the right wing.

If last week was any indication it looks like Klopp is going to give Mo first crack at the 9 with Bobby in the 10 if we're in a 4-2-3-1. That said I can see him experimenting.

To have Firmino, Mane, & Mo Salah up front scoring, is amazing; with Milner, Hendo and Lallana creating. But to be able to put a guy like Shaqiri or Stur on the pitch late in games, is enough to drive PL teams bonkers. Just so many weapons.

I don't know if Liverpool wins the PL; but they've got the ability. I can't wait to see how the rest of the season unfolds.  

25 minutes ago, Mossyhorn said:

I don't know if Liverpool wins the PL; but they've got the ability. I can't wait to see how the rest of the season unfolds.  

It will be between us and CIty. I think Chelsea fades eventually. 

City is strong. We'll have to be amazing the rest of the season and weather injuries & CL. But we'll be in a position to win come Spring. That's all any fan can hope for.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

Hearing we are going to go after dembele

My question is do we need him? Do yall want him...he has talent obviously but does he crack the 11 with mo mane bobby sturr shaq on our attack

He's a young talent. My guess would be that we are looking past this year into the future. Would he start now? No. Mo isn't getting any younger though.

There is nothing wrong with adding depth. Everyone wants to play but they also want to win. It's not my money so yes please. 

Managing the egos of top athletes can be tough (obviously) and something I think is very under rated in a coach. Kloop seems to do a great job of keeping everyone in the locker room happy even when they aren't playing regularly which is a massive plus and gives you options if someone needs a day off or gets hurt. 

On 10/31/2018 at 9:30 AM, JimmyHoffa said:

CSB alert-

One of my sons is Mo Salah today at school. Full kit. Looks great. And yes I forgot to get a picture. Dad fail. 

My son WAS Mo Salah at school. 

I guess there are stats and true, but wouldn’t have thought it:

Fastest Liverpool players

1) Joe Gomez - 21.6mph

2) Virgil van Dijk - 21.5mph

3) Sadio Mane - 21.4mph

4) Trent Alexander-Arnold - 21.1mph

5) Andy Robertson - 21mph

=6) Mohamed Salah - 20.9mph

=6) Roberto Firmino - 20.9mph

😎 Georginio Wijnaldum - 20.7mph

https://www.eurosport.com/football/premier-league/2018-2019/football-news-revealed-liverpool-s-fastest-player-and-mo-salah-is-only-sixth_sto6989042/story.shtml