Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

Oh Joe being back will be good but VvD is the damn field general when he's out there. One of the best parts of being at Anfield last season was watching him bark out orders to the other guys any time West Ham touched the ball. Hate to go into any game without him out there.

Does anyone have an idea on how Coutinho and Can are faring these days?  Some a blurb in the Echo about Phil not playing well, in some transfer rumor but it had no detail.  With La Liga not being shown on TV here I have no idea.  Only hear about CR7 with Juventus but don't really pay attention to that anyway.

A friend sent me a twitter thread a week or so ago of Barca fans ripping Phil. Fans can be fickle so take that with a grain of salt. I know he missed a little time but he has 7 goals in all comps which isn’t a terrible return. 

No idea on Can but I was thinking after the game last night how much more complete of a player Fabs is compared to Can. Fabs just seems better tactically tactically and technically. His vision yesterday was amazing. He’s gonna be one of the best MFers in the PL. So there’s your answer on Can. 

A friend sent me a twitter thread a week or so ago of Barca fans ripping Phil. Fans can be fickle so take that with a grain of salt. I know he missed a little time but he has 7 goals in all comps which isn’t a terrible return. 
No idea on Can but I was thinking after the game last night how much more complete of a player Fabs is compared to Can. Fabs just seems better tactically tactically and technically. His vision yesterday was amazing. He’s gonna be one of the best MFers in the PL. So there’s your answer on Can. 

Wish we could get Can and Phil back and shuttle Lallana and Hendo off to Burnley

Finally got around to watching the game last night. The Hendo/Fabinho pair looks really good. Incredibly in control of the game, great passing from both, and really dominated midfield play. I think those two as a pair might be our best midfield 2.

Virgil is the best player in the league. Not best defender, best player.