2022 Summer Season: Flavor-Aid (Strength: Prison Wine)

BurntOrange&White

2 hours ago, Tex Long said:

I probably have a different perspective than most of you... which is that in my four years as an undergrad at Texas, Saint Darrell led the Longhorns to either 1st or 2nd in the polls, every year... I think we had 40 Ws, 3 Ls, and a tie over that period. I got to see us pound the two best QBs we faced - Namath and Staubach. 

In our history, we have played Bama ten times. The no-backup-QB loss manufactured by FUPMack, was the ONE and ONLY time Bama has ever beaten us. And even that one was down to three points with only a few minutes to go, after Coach Boom shut the Tide down the entire seccond half. Desperation plays by us at the end resulted in two Bama TDs to make the final look like a mini-blowout.

For me - if not for almost all of y'all yellow-belly chicken fuckers - there is a chance, a definite possibility, that we can prevail and emerge victorious. I am not willing to forgo consideration of that possible outcome, but if you are, then fuck you. Hard. In the ass. With a razor-blade covered dildo.

7665E7B0-0EA4-4A5B-A8F2-1117790D8818.gif.07995f7e0dc9a26a9101e971419a7a2f.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Tex Long said:

In our history, we have played Bama ten times. The no-backup-QB loss manufactured by FUPMack, was the ONE and ONLY time Bama has ever beaten us. And even that one was down to three points with only a few minutes to go, after Coach Boom shut the Tide down the entire seccond half. Desperation plays by us at the end resulted in two Bama TDs to make the final look like a mini-blowout.

I mean, this very literally does not matter at all, but go off king.

50 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

You're wrong about it not mattering.. But that's okay. 

I've no idea what you're babbling about with "go off king", so... advantage aggy, right?

Just reading this thread I know it’s way past your bedtime