Max Headroom is coming back

Prepuce of Doom

1 hour ago, UTCzech III said:

I’m a child of the’70s-80’s, but did anyone actually watch Max Headroom?  I just remember the Coke commercials and the Art of Noise video.  I know there was a tv show, what the hell was it about? I guess I was busy chasing tail at the time…_

I honestly can't remember what it was about, other than some (post?) apocalyptic nonsense with "scrappy resistance fighter" types periodically taking over the airwaves. 

Nevertheless, I remember liking it as a kid, and I also remember that fact driving my dad nuts. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, UTCzech III said:

I’m a child of the’70s-80’s, but did anyone actually watch Max Headroom?  I just remember the Coke commercials and the Art of Noise video.  I know there was a tv show, what the hell was it about? I guess I was busy chasing tail at the time…_

4 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I honestly can't remember what it was about, other than some (post?) apocalyptic nonsense with "scrappy resistance fighter" types periodically taking over the airwaves. 

Nevertheless, I remember liking it as a kid, and I also remember that fact driving my dad nuts. 

Old School Yes GIF

I remember liking it as a kid as well, and cannot remember what it was about.

• Hook 'Em 2

• 1 year later...
On 7/29/2022 at 10:19 PM, UTCzech III said:

every

fucking

episode

thursday nights with LA Law

alphabettyspahgetti with lettuce in tomato sauce and Network 23 for the win

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Prepare your anus 1