Grapevine/Coppell/Southlake/North of DFW dining recommendations

BearSchlong

Lately I Fly to DFW, stay at a Bonvoy property, and go work in my corporate office on Belt Line.

I’m really getting sick of happy hour coworker dinners at Whisky Cake and the like, need some recommendations for good dinner fare.

I’m a meat, salad, fish and veggies kind of guy, plus I’m keto and I love bbq and eggs.

Any recommendations within a 20 minute drive from the northern arc of let’s say 121 and 114?

If you're giving us 20 minutes in either direction, I guess that gives us to Addison/Farmers Branch. Therefore, I suggest Roots Southern Table. I haven't been yet but I hear it's amazeballs: https://www.rootssoutherntable.com/

Table 13 in Addison is pretty good too. There's an Al Biernat's North just on the other side of the Tollroad on Belt Line. The Oceanaire is at the Westin. Cattleack BBQ is a lunch option in Addison.

• Like 1

Cavali Pizza near Cypress Waters is the OG Neapolitan pizza place in D/FW.

Harvest Hall on Grapevine’s Main Street is a really well done food hall. 

Las Colinas has about 30 newer options that have opened in the last few years. Cork & Pig was solid the one time I ate there. Hugo’s Invitadods and Via Real are nicer Tex-Mex spots over there  

Design District in Dallas is probably 20 minutes from D/FW, plenty of options out there. 

second @C-Man recommendation of Cattelack. Or drive 30 minutes on a Friday to Goldee’s. 

• Like 1

George's Coffee and Provisions in Old Town Coppell for coffee

Ramen Hakata off E Round Grove Rd for Ramen

Hard Eight BBQ in Old Town Coppell for BBQ

Parma Pizza & Pasta off E Round Grove Rd for Italian

Anamia's off Denton Tap for Tex-Mex

Siam Thai Cuisine off MacArthur for Thai

Victor's Wood Grill off Denton Tap for American Fine

J Macklin's Grill off Denton Tap for American Casual

Coppell Deli in Old Town Coppell for Diner food

• Like 1