Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

46 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

I always like the omission of Trump not giving a shit about Saudi Arabia (needs their money) and Russia (needs Putin's silence and money)pumping so much it DESTROYED the US fracking oil market.  Which is basically the fundamental reason for high gas prices. Along with folks wanting to go and go and go, after Biden brought us back form covid stupidity.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

On 3/1/2022 at 1:33 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

FMxlUvRXIA42WIv?format=png&name=small

These are sweet notions, but I don't like the fairy tale.

Back when the Chinese students took over Tienneman Square, cartoons like this started appearing. How fun and cute that the students are able to transform China! We all show shallow solidarity. Then the tanks roll in and it's not so cute anymore.

The joy rides Ukes are takine in Russian tanks and the old ladies chewing out Russian soldiers are great and funny. The above notion is unrelated to anything real. The tanks may still be coming. Hyperbaric missiles may still be widely unleashed. Ukraines efforts and costs will in no way resemble the cute-fest above.

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

These are sweet notions, but I don't like the fairy tale.

Back when the Chinese students took over Tienneman Square, cartoons like this started appearing. How fun and cute that the students are able to transform China! We all show shallow solidarity. Then the tanks roll in and it's not so cute anymore.

The joy rides Ukes are takine in Russian tanks and the old ladies chewing out Russian soldiers are great and funny. The above notion is unrelated to anything real. The tanks may still be coming. Hyperbaric missiles may still be widely unleashed. Ukraines efforts and costs will in no way resemble the cute-fest above.

Debbie Downer Snl GIF

• Haha 2