Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

I serve on a planning/finance committee in my local ISD that reports directly to the Superintendent and Board of Trustees.  At our calendar year kickoff after we were shown a litany of emails and letters attacking their leadership on shit like masks, CRT, and library books...I just laughed and told the gathered group, "I promise you, we will have a public book burning before 2022 is over."  I kinda regretted saying it on the record because hyperbole doesn't wash out hyperbole.  And so I sent the story of the Tennessee book burning to our co-chair and he laughed it off and said, "This doesn't count...it was in Tennessee.  But you got 11 more months to prove their crazy theory."  

I wrote back, "It was Tennessee, last week.  Not in another country in 1933.  If you think Texas is so much more enlightened than Tennessee, then you haven't been paying attention."  

15 hours ago, workswithseed said:

80% of truckers are vaccinated.

Lmao no they are not. I work in the industry and I’d say it’s closer to 40% vaccinated based on all the carriers I have talked to. The ATA wouldn’t have fought so hard against mandates if 80% were already vaccinated.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Capture.JPG

Remarkably, we get a higher grade of rightist cartoons from Incredulity. Anyway, thanks to you, too, for showing other parts of the spectrum. Pos rep for that.

ps I don't know what this cartoon is supposed to mean. Perhaps I've missed a new news story. Surely it's not a Trump lover complaining about nepotism.

Edited by RomaVicta

33 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Remarkably, we get a higher grade of rightist cartoons from Incredulity. Anyway, thanks to you, too, for showing other parts of the spectrum. Pos rep for that.

ps I don't know what this cartoon is supposed to mean. Perhaps I've missed a new news story. Surely it's not a Trump lover complaining about nepotism.

They love to make fun of Biden's offspring b/c dotard's offspring are so accomplished.  

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

They love to make fun of Biden's offspring b/c dotard's offspring are so accomplished.  

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

It's all they got.  Humor was never their thing and still isn't. 

image.png.650857840a320a63324b9a44f9a5f6ce.png

Whatever makes them laugh I guess.  What a drag.    

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1