Farmington, NM, it's your turn for a mass shooting!

Beau Vine

On 5/15/2023 at 4:59 PM, Deej said:

Fuck fantasy football. I'm starting a mass shooting league. Pick your states and numbers of victims each week. Winner gets the pool each week. Unlike FF, the season never ends. 

Wasn't it after 9/11 that a GOP politician/ex-intel guy wanted to create a futures market where people could bet on future terrorist attacks. Basically he figured that people's greed would get them to bet on attacks that they knew was coming up. Not exactly a bad idea but it was quickly rejected.

On 5/16/2023 at 10:12 AM, Handcruser said:

I am a coward because I won’t go to Chicago to get in shootouts? Am I hearing that right?

The more you talk, the more unhinged you appear to be. I don’t think you’re stable and you should get help.

You keep trying to provoke people and ridicule them, even when there is evidence of agreement on some of the gun control things you desire. You deliberately state the opposite, provoking others to engage in your lunacy.

Get some help. Maybe you need some time off - blacklab and immamac could help with that.

If he comes into your shop and is a potential addition to whatever commission you make i'll bet that concern evaporates REAL quick.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1