Arsenal FC 2023-24: Passion, Energy, Clarity

shadow_operative

6 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

D RICE!!!!

Worth every cent. What a player, what a difference he has made. 

21 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

I think Partey starts on Tuesday 

Idk… he looked VERY rusty on Monday. Hopefully we get up 3 or 4-nil and Arteta can  get him minutes in 2H. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Wasted chances, now a HORRIBLE error gifts them level. We’re going to have to dig deep; I’d imagine they will park two bosses to defend their point. 

That was simply awful from Ramsdale. Is he trying to punish Arteta for benching him? 

Posted (edited)

Ramsdale making up for it; what a save. 

If we fail to score and get 3 points, he’ll get a lot of stick. But we’ve wasted plenty of chances, too. 

Edited by Dutch
  • Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

Tsamina mina, eh, eh, Waka waka, eh, eh, £60 million down the drain, Kai Havertz scores again!!!!!!

COME ON YOU GUNNERS

Edited by Dutch
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

IMHO a city win would have left it entirely in our hands: win out and we’re Champs. As it stands we still need to win out and maintain our GD lead over Pool.

Realistically, though, all three will drop points on the run-in. A draw today at least has us infront. I think at the end of the year, we’re going to look back regretfully at dropping five points to Fullham.  

Edited by Dutch
  • Rage+1 1

20 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Not feeling great about todays match.   It is going to be a bus parking time wasting clinic Im afraid.

Apparently the ref was given the 2022 CL Final, so it would seem he's no slouch. Hopefully he doesn't fall for the flopping and time-wasting shenanigans like the last one did. 

Just read apparently Arteta has never won a European knockout match at home.  Nice time to break that streak.

I can see us tearing out of the blocks; need to be careful not to get hit on the break. The first team to score likely wins.

Edited by Dutch