Liverpool FC 2023-24: Return of the Mac Allister

Firemans4Horn

5 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Fuck these officials and this bullshit.

It’s unreal how much the refs have fucked Liverpool this season. Two pens and a red card should have been awarded today. The announcers were in disbelief about each noncall. It’s just robbery at this point. Fortunately it didn’t matter for anything other than GD today. 

All we can do is celebrate him. He brought Liverpool back from mediocrity. Very strange considering he just signed an extension not too long ago and things seem to be working. I guess he just got burnt out. Let's win it all on the way out and send him off a winner.

Thanks for everything Kloppo. 

I thought about this when Mane went to Bayern. The entire staff and players have been in a daily pressure cooker to compete with a roided up man city for the last 7-8 years. I can imagine the stress gets to be too much. Shit, it’s been really stressful as a fan to have to shoot for 100 points every season. Before City started paying players in gas pipelines under the table you could win the league with a low 80’s point total. 

So long story short, fuck those cheaters. 

• Hook 'Em 2