Liverpool FC 2023-24: Return of the Mac Allister

Firemans4Horn

11 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

There’s no team like Bayern in Portugal though. There’s not even really a team like Dortmund there. Porto I guess but we’ve personally seen how they fare against real European competition 

😂 poor Arsenal (lost yesterday to Porto and got knocked out of Europa by Amirom a couple years ago). 

I'm happy with either Xabi or Amirom but I don’t look at Amirom as a consolation prize; he is a stud coach. He could be at Real Madrid in the next 1-2 years. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Apparently Endo can’t stand perfectly still and get hugged by Colwill. There wasn’t even any attempt by Colwill to follow VvD. 

Hearing the studio guys, it’s not Endo’s block that is a problem it’s that he started the play in an offsides position. They both agreed with the call. I don’t know enough to say strongly one way or the other.

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Hearing the studio guys, it’s not Endo’s block that is a problem it’s that he started the play in an offsides position. They both agreed with the call. I don’t know enough to say strongly one way or the other.

They are both wrong. Endo can stand in an offside position. He didn’t interfere with the play. The way they called that all you’d need to do to allow any goal is run into someone who’s standing offside

Edited by hobbes2702

Hats off to the young players. Great effort to bring that home. No one slipped up. Kelleher was MOTM. Chelsea have to look inward because you got beaten by an injury riddled side and a bunch of youth. But hey, you won the summer transfer window.

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

The Academy really deserves so much credit this season. To bring these guys in with all the injuries and not skip a beat is so impressive. Bradley is great and looks to be a mainstay going forward. Quansah holding the line. Danns and Clark were threats.

• Hook 'Em 2