Corner Office - Aug 4, Jon Hamm, Danny Pudi, Sarah Gadon

atomheartbevo

Spoiler

In this workplace comedy reminiscent of Office Space and “Severance,” misfit Orson (Jon Hamm) finds himself trapped in the absurdities of corporate life. As The Authority’s newest employee, Orson finds it difficult to connect with his enigmatic desk mate, Rakesh (Danny Pudi), as well as with the rest of his colleagues. His alienation deepens when he discovers a room he’s told doesn’t exist – a place that unleashes his true potential, leading to an ascent up the corporate ladder. Buoyed by his newfound confidence, Orson invites a receptionist (Sarah Gadon) into his sanctuary, sparking a climactic clash between the corporate world’s harsh realities and his own wild fantasies

Will wait for streaming, but interesting.

And as others have said, appreciate that he does weird shit.

22ac1f754fc9ce428f1f38a504fda401.jpg

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LCHorn said:

I thought she was my secret crush but I’m glad she has a greater fan club.  I also like her taste in projects.  

First saw her in Happy Town (decent ABC show in 2010 that was canceled). She looked just like a girl I dated for 3 years. I'm keeping hope alive that she'll show up in a future fappening release.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

this movie is over a year old and the reviews were horrendous.  just in case that information saves any of you 2 hours of your life.

The trailer didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling. 

4 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

First saw her in Happy Town (decent ABC show in 2010 that was canceled). 

Along with Amy Acker

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:
  Hide contents

this movie is over a year old and the reviews were horrendous.  just in case that information saves any of you 2 hours of your life.

Thanks, but as long as it shows up on a streaming service, I'll watch.  This must be one of those COVID movies that ended up sitting in a can for a year or two because of reasons.