Timmy the Train Engine Train’s

Neikea

Hello. Are you looking for a turn key opportunity to own your own business. Do you like children. Or you have lots of children but not enough room in your van. This is the opportunity for you

You are now able to purchase custom Thimmos the Train train’s, and bring them to parties and whatnot for children and train enthusiasts . You can add more barrells the wheels are available at Lowes .

You can charge up to $500 for a party there are 4 available

pick up in Tawakoni area make an offer 

IMG_1839.jpeg

IMG_1838.jpeg

IMG_1837.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I'm just gonna go first and turn state's evidence.  I've found your previous listings to be noteworthy.  But you just used the phrases "lots of children" and "your van" in the same sentence.  So for that reason, I'm out.  I really don't understand your schtick, but maybe it's time somebody looked up your IP address and you tapped out.  The artwork from the Doubletree Hotel you attempted to fence will always be a nice reminder though.  Stay gold, psycho.

I just noticed when he said pickup in Tawakoni, that he's in East Tawakoni.  No fucking way I'm going to the east side of Tawakoni.  Maybe, maybe North side...but that's it.  

Also, the mowing/mulcing attachment on a toy train that children can easily fall out of/under?  Dynamite idea.  I'm going to have testify against Neikea and I've made my peace with that.  I suggest you all do the same.

16 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I just noticed when he said pickup in Tawakoni, that he's in East Tawakoni.  No fucking way I'm going to the east side of Tawakoni.  Maybe, maybe North side...but that's it.  

Also, the mowing/mulcing attachment on a toy train that children can easily fall out of/under?  Dynamite idea.  I'm going to have testify against Neikea and I've made my peace with that.  I suggest you all do the same.

I can meet you in Quinlan let me know eight hours before you want to meet . They are not very fast 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also, the mowing/mulcing attachment on a toy train that children can easily fall out of/under?  Dynamite idea. 

Relax.

If they fall out, the engine for this "train" is ahead of them & going forward. Nobody is gonna get chopped up.

Besides, you don't have to engage the mower blade.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 1:04 PM, ROFL BOX said:

Relax.

If they fall out, the engine for this "train" is ahead of them & going forward. Nobody is gonna get chopped up.

Besides, you don't have to engage the mower blade.

Narrator: When they fall out…

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trying Not To Laugh GIF

On 8/18/2023 at 2:22 PM, Neikea said:

you can also change 40$ for cutting grass but you will want to buy a separate mulch attachment if you want riders at the same time

Edited by FirstTimeCaller