2023 Season Thread

BurntOrange&White

On 10/23/2023 at 8:48 PM, D3zii said:

Nah definitely wasn’t.  Cant say I’m all that surprised, definitely felt like as bad as we’ve played he could’ve gotten more run, but hind sight who knows wat was going on 

On 10/23/2023 at 9:19 PM, Chad said:

The article originally stated he was kicked off of the team, then it was changed to left the team. Who knows?

On 10/23/2023 at 9:03 PM, Hornius Emeritus said:

Puzzling. I believe I heard that he is a good student.

I was told Ross got into it with Sarkisian. Heard it was about as bad as the Joshua Moore incident. From what I can tell, Ross could have handled it differently and left Sarkisian no choice. However, it appears Ross is dealing with things outside of football, so hold off on bashing the young man. Hopefully, it will be a learning lesson for him.

From another site

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ajax said:

This might have been mentioned already in this thread, but our punter is pretty awesome.

Screenshot_20231030-1917392.thumb.png.5bdb55d5119891b6eb38fe6552c7c023.png

Nice!!!

Coach Erwin really values special teams and has mentioned how good a job Sanborn is doing.  Either Bobby or Gerry has said Sanborn will get a shot to earn a spot on an NFL roster.   (probably as a free agent)

17 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Been wondering this...

Gerry said this morning that Chris Jackson and Blake Gideon have been upstairs in the booth during games this season.

In the past, PK and Milwee have been upstairs.  

This was all known leading up to the season that Milwee would be on field to handle QB's during the game.