McLane Stadium

Wax Beer Cup

Looking to go to our last hurrah at Baylor in a few weeks.  Baylor website says visitors are sections 314-317, but it seems we’ve always been in that east side end zone by the scoreboard when I’ve watched on tv 328-329 and down).  Maybe they split the sections up and that’s just more visible on tv. Anyone buy through UT and know where their seats are?   I’m sure there will be plenty of Horns throughout the place, but would prefer to be in our sections.  Thanks! 
image.thumb.png.a0fecd39f5957226d05d8ef4d636d6f2.png

1 hour ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

Looking to go to our last hurrah at Baylor in a few weeks.  Baylor website says visitors are sections 314-317, but it seems we’ve always been in that east side end zone by the scoreboard when I’ve watched on tv 328-329 and down).  Maybe they split the sections up and that’s just more visible on tv. Anyone buy through UT and know where their seats are?   I’m sure there will be plenty of Horns throughout the place, but would prefer to be in our sections.  Thanks! 

314-317 has been almost all orange every time I've been. Band and smaller away section in 131, maybe 130 too. GA will also be mostly orange

Bowl McMovement on the Brazos?  

Yes, gametime to be announced around 10 or 11am tomorrow morning.  Two things we know:

1.  No way the networks invoke a 6-day deal this early in the season.

2.  The overall conf. slate that day is pretty mundane: UCF @ KSU, BYU @ KAN, TTU @ WVU, OKL @ CIN, us, and OSU @ ISU.  I don't know that we end up in primetime though, maybe ESPN family just stacks up SEC games.  I could see a 2:30p on ABC actually.  Or early game on Fox/FS1 family.  It's a weak opening weekend overall for the league though given how so many of our members have looked like shit so early in the season. 

schedule related question for later this month---I would assume the LHN gets its usual one conf. game pick this last season.  It's gotta be Kansas, right?  There's no other home game to burn that on.  BYU is enough of a name, Texas Tech is already on ABC, and K-State will be a huge Top 10 matchup later this season.  Weird they haven't made that call yet.  Maybe not Top 10 on KSU, but they're gonna be at least 7-1 when they get here in November, and that's gonna get some looks for Gameday as our swan song with the most annoying underdog we ever dealt with in the Big XII.  By far.  That 4-9 stretch in the first 20 years of the conference (Mack Brown era) was a gut punch. 

Anyway, fuck Baylor.  Not in the way they fuck people.  but in a completely different way altogether.  /kramer 

2 hours ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

Been to all the Texas games at McClane with LHF tickets and we’ve gotten seats both in the corner with the band (328-329) and the horseshoe (~314) multiple times.

Got 314 this year.

• Hook 'Em 1