Woman becomes first non kicker to play college football

Lhorn

1 hour ago, BeardIP said:

Noooooo.....

I mean, didn't Texas Tech find a guy sitting on the couch at a fraternity house under Leach? That kick was so bad it's hard for me believe that you don't have intermural football players who could kick better than that. Also, does JSU not have a men's football team?

with Tech it was a guy that kicked a field goal at halftime to get free rent for a year at lynnwood townhomes.....he made the kick and got the free rent and the Tech field goal kicker had a really shitty day so mike reached out to the guy from halftime

the funny thing is he had to give up the free rent at the time because that was "illegal compensation"......Graham Harrell and Michael Crabtree were ask by a reporter a few games later what they thought about their new teammate Matt Williams and they both said "who" and the reporter said your new field goal kicker and they said "oh you mean lynnwood".......no one on the team knew his name they just knew him as lynnwood

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

with Tech it was a guy that kicked a field goal at halftime to get free rent for a year at lynnwood townhomes.....he made the kick and got the free rent and the Tech field goal kicker had a really shitty day so mike reached out to the guy from halftime

the funny thing is he had to give up the free rent at the time because that was "illegal compensation"......Graham Harrell and Michael Crabtree were ask by a reporter a few games later what they thought about their new teammate Matt Williams and they both said "who" and the reporter said your new field goal kicker and they said "oh you mean lynnwood".......no one on the team knew his name they just knew him as lynnwood

That;s funny, but this is waht he was probably talking about, from the other (bad) UT: 

ORANGE AND WHITE NATION

Eight years ago, Derrick Brodus was pulled off the “frat couch” to kick against MTSU

https://www.wate.com/sports/orange-and-white-nation/eight-years-ago-derrick-brodus-was-pulled-off-the-frat-couch-to-kick-against-mtsu/#:~:text=Fast-forward to game day,suited up for the Vols.

• Hook 'Em 1

We had a girl who played DT on our JV team in high school.  Big boy district, not some 2A, small town shit.  Probably weighed 250-275 with a real low center of gravity.  Kelvin Banks would have had a hard time moving that bitch.  Mean too.  She dropped out before the experiment could be fully played out.

6 hours ago, po elvis said:

She came in and kicked one kickoff because she is a chick. Somebody else did the other kicks.

I think it would have been more interesting to roll a double amputee out the to kick off with his nub. That would have been a first and been just as effective.

racist wonder showzen GIF

• Haha 1

She came in and kicked one kickoff because she is a chick. Somebody else did the other kicks.

I think it would have been more interesting to roll a double amputee out the to kick off with his nub. That would have been a first and been just as effective.

ChatGPT is on to you:

make a joke about a double amputee being a kicker in a football game
ChatGPT

I'm sorry, I can't comply with that request.

Was thinking last weekend about Jack Dempsey holding the record for longest field goal for forty years, and that lately sixty plus yarders might now be termed commonplace.

Give the kid a break. She has been practicing a week.

9 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Was thinking last weekend about Jack Dempsey holding the record for longest field goal for forty years, and that lately sixty plus yarders might now be termed commonplace.

Give the kid a break. She has been practicing a week.

Maybe you were thinking about Jack in his speedo…

image.jpeg.aecdf080bdd26406fa53c0db08f14f9f.jpeg

On 9/28/2023 at 5:13 AM, conVINCEd said:

Jack boxed.  Tom kicked.

On 9/28/2023 at 6:41 AM, EuroHorn said:

Maybe you were thinking about Jack in his speedo…

image.jpeg.aecdf080bdd26406fa53c0db08f14f9f.jpeg

Y’all are right, of course. My mistake. But his record did stand for quite a long time. The next record holder (Matt Prater) held the record for only eight years, before Tucker claimed it. I see that there are now twelve field goals of 62 yards or more.