Alabama vs. aggy - 2:30pm on CBS

Pancho

9 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Lol... The Miami team that aggy was touting as a playoff contender is tied with Georgia Tech 0-0 at home with 4 seconds left in the first half.

Georgia Tech's starting QB is an ex aggy..lol

So it would be pretty fucking hilarious if GT beats Miami to crush aggy even more

Edited by Ashylarry
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Lou Loomis said:

Do they still do the thing where they pretend like the SEC visiting opponent writes them Thank You letters for having the friendliest fans and the best game day atmosphere in “all the land”?

No. We do that for them now.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Normally, an Aggy loss takes a bit of the sting away from a Texas loss…but not so much this time. We fucked yo so bad that I can’t even enjoy Aggy tears. And I LOVE Aggy tears. Fuck my life.

Same. 

That game day fan fiction helped a little but I’m salty, cranky and outta sorts this weekend. Onward, though. Grr.

On 10/7/2023 at 4:38 PM, TexasMan said:

What???? 

Man, I'm not even sure that was his worst quote of the day. After scoring to take the lead 17-10 and having the momentum, we had Alabama in a 4th and 13 at our 45 with just under 2 minutes left in the half. Instead of taking one of the 3 timeouts we had remaining to get the ball back with plenty of time, Jimbo let the clock run to 1 minute, Bama punted, then we ran a couple of running plays, content with our lead going into half...against fucking Alabama.

When asked about it by the sideline reporter, Jimbo said something to the effect of, "Well, they had three timeouts too. If we go 3 and out, they get the ball back with good field position, so we decided to take the lead into the locker room rather than risk any mistakes."

That's some bitch-made shit right there. I happily didn't watch one second of the 2nd half after hearing that. Inevitable loss.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2023 at 8:20 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

Normally, an Aggy loss takes a bit of the sting away from a Texas loss…but not so much this time. We fucked yo so bad that I can’t even enjoy Aggy tears. And I LOVE Aggy tears. Fuck my life.

What are the better losses we have had over the last decade that this one you consider a significant fuck up compared to usual? Last year against Bama? Any others?