Media person/people for Sugar Bowl Event

immamac

Made this job post on upwork. 

https://www.upwork.com/freelance-jobs/apply/Event-Photography-and-Videography-for-Sugar-Bowl-Game-Day-Experience_~01836f705e1ebac94e/

Here’s what I sent to some people that is more detailed on what I’m looking for. 

I’m looking for someone local to help me run a team to document and shoot our game day experience for the Sugar Bowl. We did full buyouts of both Manning’s and Fulton Alley and have over 1100 pre registered attendees with a sell out capacity of around 2k, which we feel is going to happen. The event will start at 10AM we have a broadcast booth inside with programming all day and a radio show outside as well as an MVP area with former Texas football legends that will be in attendance. We have a second line leaving around 4PM and circling the CBD coming back to Manning’s around 5PM. I’m not sure if the drone laws in NOLA, but overhead shots would be incredible of this. I also want at least one stitched together view of the entire party singing the school fight song. Throughout all of the venues and promenades, which will require multiple simultaneous shots and stitching. We will have plenty of talent with on air experience to help out. All of this is to benefit our Charity - Texas One Fund and we would leverage a lot of these videos, interviews, photos and media for future collateral. I think it would be appropriate for a small team during the peak of the event (2-6PM) and maybe just 1 or 2 for the bulk of the event. I’d also like someone to stay back at the watch party to capture big time moments in the game and perhaps the win reaction if Texas pulls it off. I’d love to bid this as a project and I do have additional onsite security that can help with crowd control and positioning when needed. Let me know if this sounds like something you are interested in running with. https://texassugarbowl.party

• Hook 'Em 6

2 hours ago, troph said:

Man I wish we could pull it off this year and come down sounds like you are throwing an epic party. Sounds like some fantastic ideas too.

This thing is turning into a full blown soirée and I'm going to miss it.

image.png.fed5b45c7a47d44c7b0596728f06e514.png

• Rage+1 1