Doorbell camera LEO interaction

bernorange

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

Why doesn't she simply call her senator or someone else she knows from school?

Lauren Boebert is a representative, not a senator, and has her own problems to deal with. Same with Marjorie Taylor Greene.

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Lauren Boebert is a representative, not a senator, and has her own problems to deal with. Same with Marjorie Taylor Greene.

I think Boebert watched this clip of the woman using one hand to cover up the camera while the other hand was getting down to business and thought, "Dammit, why didn't I think of that?"  

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2024 at 10:47 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yep. Right or wrong, I would have to guess that most cops will treat someone at home with initial respect

Wrong. Cops are just assholes and when they show up at your door there is just an asshole being an asshole at your door.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 1/2/2024 at 12:43 PM, Samson's Wig said:

This one definitely falls into the "if, then" category for me.

1. If she committed a crime, or it's reasonable to suspect she committed a crime, and the cops have a legitimate reason for speaking with her, then she's just being a cunt.

2. If she hasn't done anything wrong and the cops are just being, well, the way cops are, then she's a got-damn hero.

Either way, that cop lied her ass off about having a warrant, which definitely makes it seem like option two is more likely.

Even if they had a legitimate reason to speak to her, she’s under no obligation to talk to them at all without a warrant or summons.

Shockingly they acted like cops and attempted to cover up their actions in some form. They can fuck off.

I’m amazed that cops act the way they do and then wonder why people treat them as an enemy.

• Hook 'Em 2