steve jobs

henrygandorf

is a criminally underrated movie.

"i sat in a fucking garage with wozniak and invented the future, because artists lead and hacks ask for a show of hands."

"you're gonna get killed.  and i came here to stand next to you while that happens, because that's what friends do.  that's what men do.  i don't need your pass.  we go back, so don't talk to me like i'm other people."

"i don't like talking like this, but i'm tired of being ringo, when i know i was john."

not everyone can pull off sorkin, that's why not all his stuff works all the time.  but this is vintage sorkin, and fassbender is mesmerizing.  rogen is excellent, so much so, that you kinda forget it's rogen.  and of course having boyle directing never hurts.

if you haven't seen this recently, get on it.  and don't play on your phone or do other shit, just appreciate it.  one of the best 5 movies of the past 5 years, and it's almost all talking.

a few good men, american president, malice, sports night, the west wing, studio 60, charlie wilson's war, social network, moneyball, molly's game, when it's all said and done, aaron sorkin may go down as the greatest screenwriter (both movie and tv) of all time.  he's already in the conversation.  when you wonder what separates the good from the great, think about the re-watchability of everything i just listed.

• Like 1