Nicole Taking Her Talents To Kansas City?

Surly Bevo

So now it would seem the question becomes how did these dudes have 3x legal limit while other dude survived.  He just not take whatever had the fetanyl in it, or he get lucky and just take a pill with a minor amount.  At 3x lethal limit seems like that would answer the quick question....they all probably went down fast.  

26 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Damn son y'all were dead on right about all the fentanyl, those dudes were loaded

Kansas City Chiefs fans found dead had three times lethal amount of fentanyl plus cocaine, THC: reports

https://nypost.com/2024/02/02/news/dead-kansas-city-chiefs-fans-had-cocaine-thc-and-3-times-lethal-amount-of-fentanyl-reports/

streaming hot rod GIF

The narc friend leaves at midnight and the other guys get the gear out.  Guy inside didnt take the fentanyl-laced coke but he did all sorts of other shit including butt chugging cognac.

This tracks.  It's a tale as old as time.

Edited by huge
contractions
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

So now it would seem the question becomes how did these dudes have 3x legal limit while other dude survived.  He just not take whatever had the fetanyl in it, or he get lucky and just take a pill with a minor amount.  At 3x lethal limit seems like that would answer the quick question....they all probably went down fast.  

Probably just didn’t do as much coke as the others. But if the surviving guy bought it and supplied it at his party, then he’s in a world of shit. I’m assuming he would have been arrested by now if that were the case. If one of the dead brought it over, then I guess he’s in the clear 

12 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Probably just didn’t do as much coke as the others. But if the surviving guy bought it and supplied it at his party, then he’s in a world of shit. I’m assuming he would have been arrested by now if that were the case. If one of the dead brought it over, then I guess he’s in the clear 

Lime I said, the witnesses are dead. Unless he is really stupid, he’s not getting charged with anything no matter how guilty he may be.

On 2/2/2024 at 7:46 PM, huge said:

The narc friend leaves at midnight and the other guys get the gear out.  Guy inside didnt take the fentanyl-laced coke but he did all sorts of other shit including butt chugging cognac.

This tracks.  It's a tale as old as time.

That is oddly specific but it makes sense. 

• Like 1