Nicole Taking Her Talents To Kansas City?

Surly Bevo

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/26/us/kansas-city-fans-deaths-freeze-cec/index.html

What a weird story, three 30 something year old dudes just up and dead in a back yard after taking in a football game. No obvious signs of foul play.  It was cold but not that cold and how likely is it all three just up and die of hypothermia on that short a timeline.

One to follow for sure.

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Haha 6

Just now, Hate said:

Gotta be pills, right?

All decided to take something and took a Fetanyl nap?  Yea, seems likely but you would kind of figure if it was something like that there would have been some evidence of that (bottle, leftover pills, whatever).

The guy who owns the house, their friend, claimed in an earlier article that he slept on the couch for 48 hours after the game.

So yeah they all got super fucked up. Or he came up with the stupidest alibi of all time.

9 minutes ago, TornACL said:

The guy who owns the house, their friend, claimed in an earlier article that he slept on the couch for 48 hours after the game.

So yeah they all got super fucked up. Or he came up with the stupidest alibi of all time.

48 hours, what the hell were they fucked up on? Propofol?

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/26/us/kansas-city-fans-deaths-freeze-cec/index.html

What a weird story, three 30 something year old dudes just up and dead in a back yard after taking in a football game. No obvious signs of foul play.  It was cold but not that cold and how likely is it all three just up and die of hypothermia on that short a timeline.

One to follow for sure.

either you are reading the wrong report or they completely misrepresented whats already been reported.

it was 17 fucking degrees outside the overnight that they died.  the 5th friend says he left at mindnight-ish.  

the friends and relatives are coming up with some absolutely wild stories about him poising them and then dragging them outside and shit.

theres a damn good chance the final answer is going to be a combo of alcohol and  a drug. 

alcohol, and some sort of drug could easily have incopacitated them while they were fucking around outside and they pass out when its below 20 outside, and their slowed breathing cuts down on their ability to keep warm and they froze to death in his backyard.

dude who lived could very well have been on drugs as well, and passed out in his home, which kept him warm enough to not die.  but it took him several days to wake up and respond to folks. and it wasnt until 2 days  after the game that the bodies were discovered just laying in his backyard. 

there are drugs that can keep you fucked up losing track of days and memory loss. 

also, not that the cops are in any way hyper-trustworthy, but they havent seemed hyper concerned, even though its now a high profile case.

where the investigators have said almost from the beginning of the bodies discovery that there didnt seem to be any foul play visible, and not only is the the guy not under arrest, hes moved out of the house. 

homicide detectives arent in the habit of just letting the hyper-obvious prime suspect in a triple homicide just walk around and leave his home. 

unless they have a strong hunch that this was some sort of accident.   

Yeah that might eventually lead to legal liability and maybe even a "lesser" version of a involuntary murder charge, but I have to guess the detectives have seen enough shit over the years to give them some pretty strong clues as to the cause. 

its been like 8 years, but when that Travis Co Sheriff killed himself in an attempt to make it look like a robbery (and the cops shut down i-35 for 2 hours in the middle of morning rush hour to parade his body to the Travis County morge).... 

I was the one who pointed out almost immediately that the cops kept saying that the cops kept saying there was NO threat to the general public..... despite the inital reports of two non-white teens who had just supposedly executed a uniformed Sheriff on his own lawn, that made ZERO sense... 

UNLESS the cops knew damn well he had killed himself (which btw they DID), they knew right away and fucking went on with the fallen hero charade bullshit complete with all the pomp and circumstance of a "fallen" hero who died saving the community, until they announced the day AFTER his funeral a week later, that oh yeah, it kinda looks like Sgt looney purposely staged the scene... 

this is kind of the same shit.  the cops dont seem to think the homeowner is some sort of homicial clown

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

either you are reading the wrong report or they completely misrepresented whats already been reported.

I mean I am just going off what was in the CNN article I posted

According to CNN Weather, Kansas City had a high of 37 degrees and a low of 29 degrees with trace amounts of rain and snow on January 7th. Temperatures dropped to right around freezing just before sunrise on the 8th and there was some snowfall.

Shit was probably fentanyl laced something for sure.  Three that died were smokers and went outside after doing whatever they did, owner stayed in.  He was out forever but survived.   I’ve seen plenty of CSI episodes, so I’m pretty much a detective.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

homicide detectives arent in the habit of just letting the hyper-obvious prime suspect in a triple homicide just walk around and leave his home. 

What? If you’re not under arrest, not out on bail, and not on probation, law enforcement can’t do shit about where you go. 

I’d go with fentanyl and drug use as well…unless HIV scientist guy who owned/rented the home stabbed all his friends with a syringe of some experimental shit he was working on? I get people drink and do drugs and go on benders. It’s just hard for me to accept the whole 48 hours and he didn’t know shit/dead friends in yard and cars still parked out front. And checking FB and visiting sites of missing friends and blowing off a ton of phone calls. Very Shady shit. Do not do drugs. Like the authorities are not going to find that out anyway. Especially with family members of the 3 dead men plus this hitting the national spotlight. 

BTW, none of you on this forum have sinned so spectacularly that you’d be in any kind of danger from me :) I’m not a killer damnit. Do I seem like someone with nothing better to do? I’m in Atlanta fools. After visiting North Carolina in the mountains. 

IMG_8597.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

BTW, none of you on this forum have sinned so spectacularly that you’d be in any kind of danger from me :) I’m not a killer damnit. Do I seem like someone with nothing better to do? I’m in Atlanta fools. After visiting North Carolina in the mountains. 

Sure. Atlanta.  I see antelope on the wall  behind you.  You are already in the Southwest. 

Enemy07 is already dead. 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I’d go with fentanyl and drug use as well…unless HIV scientist guy who owned/rented the home stabbed all his friends with a syringe of some experimental shit he was working on? I get people drink and do drugs and go on benders. It’s just hard for me to accept the whole 48 hours and he didn’t know shit/dead friends in yard and cars still parked out front. And checking FB and visiting sites of missing friends and blowing off a ton of phone calls. Very Shady shit. Do not do drugs. Like the authorities are not going to find that out anyway. Especially with family members of the 3 dead men plus this hitting the national spotlight. 

IMG_8597.jpeg

Atlanta, after North Carolina eh?  Will be watching those local news outlets closely next week or so.

• Hook 'Em 2

23 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

it was 17 fucking degrees outside the overnight that they died.  the 5th friend says he left at mindnight-ish.  

the friends and relatives are coming up with some absolutely wild stories about him poising them and then dragging them outside and shit.

theres a damn good chance the final answer is going to be a combo of alcohol and  a drug. 

alcohol, and some sort of drug could easily have incopacitated them while they were fucking around outside and they pass out when its below 20 outside, and their slowed breathing cuts down on their ability to keep warm and they froze to death in his backyard.

dude who lived could very well have been on drugs as well, and passed out in his home, which kept him warm enough to not die.  but it took him several days to wake up and respond to folks. and it wasnt until 2 days  after the game that the bodies were discovered just laying in his backyard. 

there are drugs that can keep you fucked up losing track of days and memory loss. 

also, not that the cops are in any way hyper-trustworthy, but they havent seemed hyper concerned, even though its now a high profile case.

where the investigators have said almost from the beginning of the bodies discovery that there didnt seem to be any foul play visible, and not only is the the guy not under arrest, hes moved out of the house. 

unless they have a strong hunch that this was some sort of accident.   

Yeah that might eventually lead to legal liability and maybe even a "lesser" version of a involuntary murder charge, but I have to guess the detectives have seen enough shit over the years to give them some pretty strong clues as to the cause. 

its been like 8 years, but when that Travis Co Sheriff killed himself in an attempt to make it look like a robbery (and the cops shut down i-35 for 2 hours in the middle of morning rush hour to parade his body to the Travis County morge).... 

I was the one who pointed out almost immediately that the cops kept saying that the cops kept saying there was NO threat to the general public..... despite the inital reports of two non-white teens who had just supposedly executed a uniformed Sheriff on his own lawn, that made ZERO sense... 

UNLESS the cops knew damn well he had killed himself (which btw they DID), they knew right away and fucking went on with the fallen hero charade bullshit complete with all the pomp and circumstance of a "fallen" hero who died saving the community, until they announced the day AFTER his funeral a week later, that oh yeah, it kinda looks like Sgt looney purposely staged the scene... 

this is kind of the same shit.  the cops dont seem to think the homeowner is some sort of homicial clown

Holy shit bro, take a breath 

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_8597.jpeg

jim carrey GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_8597.jpeg

sound so like what killer would say

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

The 48 hrs of not doing shit or answering calls is very very easy to believe.  I do it myself, more than I should.  If I get fucking tanked or all twisted up, there have been many times I lay around for a day or two and shut out the world.  I have no reason to open a door or go outside, especially if it's fucking freezing.  I'm going to lay around watch stupid shows and be comfortable.

And there being a bunch of dead people around the house would never be on my radar.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I don’t know how long it takes to come out of a fentanyl stupor if you are lucky enough to survive. But I imagine he was probably just out of it for a bit, not going outside if he didn’t have to. I guess blowing off calls and texts may be a little off, specially when I’m sure many were coming from the families of the dead, probably multiple times. But again, was probably out of it. 

3 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I don’t know how long it takes to come out of a fentanyl stupor if you are lucky enough to survive. But I imagine he was probably just out of it for a bit, not going outside if he didn’t have to. I guess blowing off calls and texts may be a little off, specially when I’m sure many were coming from the families of the dead, probably multiple times. But again, was probably out of it. 

Again if I'm laying around, I more than likely have my phone on silent or completely turned off.   And getting texts or calls from random numbers I don't have the contacts programmed in, would not even be read or looked at.  I would assume it was a scam call.

I obviously don't know what exactly happened, none of us do, but it is interesting how everyone jumps to fentanyl.   Enough whiskey and you can lose your damn mind, lose all sense of right and wrong.

5 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Again if I'm laying around, I more than likely have my phone on silent or completely turned off.   And getting texts or calls from random numbers I don't have the contacts programmed in, would not even be read or looked at.  I would assume it was a scam call.

I obviously don't know what exactly happened, none of us do, but it is interesting how everyone jumps to fentanyl.   Enough whiskey and you can lose your damn mind, lose all sense of right and wrong.

Sure whiskey can get ya. But 3 dudes in the same night? Gotta be more than that

1 minute ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Sure whiskey can get ya. But 3 dudes in the same night? Gotta be more than that

Could be, maybe more than likely pills or combination.  I can just see how there was no intentional foul play by the homeowner, just some bad decisions by the three.

Now watch this guy turn out to be a serial killer and blow my theory.

On 1/26/2024 at 9:00 PM, FartingMonk said:

Xanax and liquor 

I'd lean this. Or a stronger benzo - like they all got roofied. I have passed out and woke up in the hospital off of that combo (not roofies, xans and mainly because my BAC was north of .300).

On 1/27/2024 at 10:33 AM, 'stache said:

Definitely fentanyl, I’d bet the farm.

image.thumb.png.fb627ab471d694b393c429dc148c0f13.png

If it was fent the other guy would be dead, too. Opioids don't make you sleep for 48 hours. Fent half life is 4 hours, xanax is 11, roofie even longer and benzos will knock you out to a much greater degree than opioids.

Also - 30 degrees is plenty cold enough to kill you from hypothermia if you pass out for 10+ hours outside and you're on a knockout drug combo.

Edited by ztejas

22 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Also - 30 degrees is plenty cold enough to kill you from hypothermia if you pass out for 10+ hours outside and you're on a knockout drug combo.

If you pass out in negative 30 you’d been dead in far less than 10 hours.

40 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'd lean this. Or a stronger benzo - like they all got roofied. I have passed out and woke up in the hospital off of that combo (not roofies, xans and mainly because my BAC was north of .300).

If it was fent the other guy would be dead, too. Opioids don't make you sleep for 48 hours. Fent half life is 4 hours, xanax is 11, roofie even longer and benzos will knock you out to a much greater degree than opioids.

If it was a pass-out and then freeze to death rather than a straight-up kill shot that was a motherfucking express ticket to Blackout City if all three of them passed out but were not immediately dead and then succumbed to the temps.  One guy, sure...all three without another one of them noticing his buddies were going down is the odd part.  

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

If it was a pass-out and then freeze to death rather than a straight-up kill shot that was a motherfucking express ticket to Blackout City if all three of them passed out but were not immediately dead and then succumbed to the temps.  One guy, sure...all three without another one of them noticing his buddies were going down is the odd part.  

It's definitely a weird story. The 48 hour pass-out (if true) is a benzo giveaway, though. It's possible they were on different stuff. Maybe they all got roofied, one dude passed out then the other 3 hit a bag of coke that had fent or something like that. Idk. 

Or @Nicole44 has some explaining to do.