AT&T Wireless down

RPM

12 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

This happens at my company pretty much every Tuesday when we introduce new code.

We patch on Friday nights. That way IT has all weekend to fix what they fucked up.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Amazing how any of us survived without cell phone service for a couple of hours.  Frankly found it peaceful on my end without calls/text/emails for a bit.

People bitching about needing an entire month credited for this need to step off the ledge.

• Hook 'Em 1

Amazing how any of us survived without cell phone service for a couple of hours.  Frankly found it peaceful on my end without calls/text/emails for a bit.
People bitching about needing an entire month credited for this need to step off the ledge.

We were down from around 6am until 11:30am. While the peaceful aspect sounds nice, we rely heavily on reliable cell service. Two kids out driving to school, me on the road for work, Mrs Higgybaby managing work calls from home,. etc. Thankfully the latter was worked around via WiFi calling, but AT&T can go fuck themselves with their amateur hour deployment whoopsie and $5 mea culpa.