AT&T Wireless down

RPM

7 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

at&t really fucked this off.  they still haven't really addressed it satisfactorily. 

I'm not sure how this isn't a bigger story

Large American corporation fails it's customers?   Why would the media report that?  It would affect the share value of the media CEO's portfolios.

Edited by Macanudo
  • Hook 'Em 5

I just used Consumer Cellular internet service and a Cricket phone mobile plan (both for seniors) to report that armed men were at my voting place with long rifles to protect election integrity.  So there's about to be a shoot-out at the Austin Central Library in the name of freedom.  I sorta feel bad about it, but not really.  

1 hour ago, NorthLoop said:

Those darn solar flares that only target the US. They must use the same targeting system that the Jewish Space Lasers do. 

ChatGPT User: All communications shut down across the geographic area of the United States

ChatGPT: Say no more, fam.

Edited by MissingInAction
Shut it

Leading story on CNN. At the top with BBC. It is getting covered. How is ATT stock doing today?
And did Milana Vayntrub post any new pictures?

I’m sure some astute day trader made a buck off the dip. And until she does, this should hold ya over f1ce31ae6a20755606d505a3ffca1a03.jpg
cba67f5cb49ce5e9d74d4555258b9afb.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Drool 3

21 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Leading story on CNN. At the top with BBC. It is getting covered. How is ATT stock doing today?

She made amends by finally releasing the hounds. PM derka for access. 

3 hours ago, RPM said:

Powerful twin solar flares erupt from sun as cell phone outages spike across US

Two outbursts from the sun caused widespread cellphone outages throughout the United States on Thursday (Feb. 22).

….

It remains unclear if the two events are related, but reports of outages appeared to begin around the same time as the solar flares

Sensationalist misleading clickbait bullshit. 

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Did you miss my earlier post?  She finally released the pic you've been waiting for:

17.01.19.4.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

From the story I heard from a dude with a table and some pamphlets outside a gun show around 1989, they're in tunnels under Detroit, operating under the guise of the UN, just awaiting orders to come to the surface and conquer the US.  The key to which is, of course, controlling the vital crossroads that is Detroit.

It's like in Red Dawn when the Russians chose to send their first paratroopers to invade the US into ......... Colorado. A State in the middle of the country and 1000+ miles from Canada, Mexico and the Pacific Ocean.

Where did their planes take off from? How did they not get shot down before making it all the way to Colorado?

It's all just a mystery.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, HiggyBaby said:

I’m sure some astute day trader made a buck off the dip. And until she does, this should hold ya over f1ce31ae6a20755606d505a3ffca1a03.jpg
cba67f5cb49ce5e9d74d4555258b9afb.jpg

I'd like to get up to get down to service those tits.  Or?  Dammit, I had something for this! 

4 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

It's like in Red Dawn when the Russians chose to send their first paratroopers to invade the US into ......... Colorado. A State in the middle of the country and 1000+ miles from Canada, Mexico and the Pacific Ocean.

Where did their planes take off from? How did they not get shot down before making it all the way to Colorado?

It's all just a mystery.

Cuba and Mexico. And all of NORAD was on sabbatical.

• Hook 'Em 3

I’ve got an old phone laying around somewhere from the Cingular wireless days.

I worked there for its entire existence.

Fun morning: couldn’t get an Uber in downtown Dallas so I walked about a mile dragging a suitcase and laptop bag on the warmest day of the year to my meeting. Showed up 15 mins late sweating like a whore in church.

Coverage came back around 11:15CT
  • Like 1