Annual MLB.tv PSA for t mobile subscribers

pops

Today is the day. T Mobile subscribers hesd to the T Life (formerly t mobile tuesday) app and get your free subscription to mlb.tv for the year. Active for the next 7 days. 

• Hook 'Em 5

I’m on Verizon but Tmobile has a promotion going on for a free 3 month trial running alongside your current service, not replacing it, if you have eSIM capabilities on your phone. I signed up a few weeks ago because I’ve always been curious about their service because I live in a rural area. I saw the T-Mobile Tuesday promotion and went a tried it not thinking I would be eligible. Couple minutes and couple downloads and I got MLB for free also. Do with that what you want. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I switched away from AT&T to T-Mobile because my service was shit.  My service is still shit, but I got free phones, my bill is ~80 mo cheaper, and I get all sorts of free shit with T-mobile (netflix, appletv, hulu, MLB).  

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/26/2024 at 9:28 AM, pops said:

Today is the day. T Mobile subscribers hesd to the T Life (formerly t mobile tuesday) app and get your free subscription to mlb.tv for the year. Active for the next 7 days. 

Posrep for the reminder.

On 3/26/2024 at 11:28 AM, pops said:

thanks. I decided to do this this year.  do you have to cancel before the end of the year so you don't get charged?  or does it just automatically cancel?

29 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

thanks. I decided to do this this year.  do you have to cancel before the end of the year so you don't get charged?  or does it just automatically cancel?

It auto cancels during spring training. 

• Hook 'Em 2