BYU @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

7 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

TCU loses their opener to Cincinnati and OU trails OSU early in game 1.

Someone has to win this conference, I guess.

Backing into a conference championship with a shitty team due to everyone else having even shittier teams would be unbelievably funny.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Hondo said:

Backing into a conference championship with a shitty team due to everyone else having even shittier teams would be unbelievably funny.

We were the first team to ever win it with 15 wins last year. I wouldn’t call last year’s team shitty but we dicked around in conference play (swept by OU, dropped games at Kansas and Baylor) and still somehow won it.

I’d rather win a shitty league than the alternative.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

Wait a minute. What happened there? I thought the inning had ended with the pop up.

Galvan reached on catcher's interference. The catcher's mit hit his bat on the back swing. Then, with the bases loaded, Gaspar got an RBI on an infield single. Then, PB had a terrible AB to end the inning on a SO.

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, MuellerHorn said:

Galvan reached on catcher's interference. The catcher hit his bat on the back swing. Then, with the bases loaded, Gaspar got an RBI on an infield single. Then, PB had a terrible AB to end the inning on a SO.

Wasn't the backswing, actually hit the glove and ball at the same time

2 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

Galvan reached on catcher's interference. The catcher's mit hit his bat on the back swing. Then, with the bases loaded, Gaspar got an RBI on an infield single. Then, PB had a terrible AB to end the inning on a SO.

I'm about out of patience with PB. There's no reason to it have consistently competitive ABs at this point in his career.

• Hook 'Em 1