do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

By about page 3,000 this thread will literally be a transcript of the entire series.

NTTAWWT...

Shit, we've already repeated so many, but that's not really the point (fuck you assholes).  This thread is more of a stream of consciousness for me.  My brain is mostly Seinfeld quotes.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ignatius said:

By about page 3,000 this thread will literally be a transcript of the entire series.

NTTAWWT...

Watching an episode and considering lines to quote gives you an appreciation for just how tightly written that show was. Larry and Jerry paid such attention to detail that it’s almost as if every line is quotable. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Watching an episode and considering lines to quote gives you an appreciation for just how tightly written that show was. Larry and Jerry paid such attention to detail that it’s almost as if every line is quotable. 

I really enjoy realizing the george moments that are clearly Larry David moments. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I remember scrolling through the episodes on hulu and being on like season 8 and every single episode registered in my brain as a classic. every single episode of the entire decade-long show makes you smile and think to yourself about at least one funny interaction or dialogue or something or other. it’s absurd. 

12 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Shit, we've already repeated so many, but that's not really the point (fuck you assholes).  This thread is more of a stream of consciousness for me.  My brain is mostly Seinfeld quotes.

My brain is filled with endless Seinfeld quotes with the Greatest American Hero message music in the background.

Sad George Costanza GIF

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

The “no hugging, no learning” is what makes it so watchable over and over. There’s never any sappy shit like every other sitcom. 

I love that the one time they did the cliché NBC pre-episode advertising that said...” this week on a special episode of Seinfeld“.  In the fucking episode ended up having to do with soup.  Meantime that same special week of NBC programming offered a very special Cosby.  Where I guess in hindsight it was special because Theo learn something and Dr. Huxtable didn’t rape anybodyDr. Huxtable didn’t rape anybody

I've noticed the last few nights when I'm in the attic putting a space heater on various sections of pipe, that whatever I post seems to repeat itself (in part).  

I also seem to upset more people.  We're all getting saltier during this storm I've noticed.  Went to help some friends and neighbors earlier today with supplies and infrastructure help.  Then come home, got in attic, made some toddies, and decided to piss some surly folks off.  

I know there's a Larry David ERCOT episode in here somewhere.  "You know...it occurs to me that the 'Reliability Council' would have some counsel on being reliable.'