American Horror Story - Apocalypse

LonghornGoodfella

Spoiler

Wifey and I watched and kept looking at each other like "WTF is this shit?" Why pay $100 million per person to live in that post-apocalyptic prison (where you can't fuck and can only eat Flintstones chewables?), when you could build your own shelter and stock it for decades? For that kind of scratch you could live like the Clampetts in Beverly and not have to deal with Paulson and her bullshit. 

Rant over. Won't watch rest of series. 

Agree with Cheese. I'm out. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:20 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I am only watching to see the witches again.  Season 3 was my favorite season.  I also thought Roanoke was entertaining.

Are you me?

I'm also really just in this season for the witches. How they incorporate them into the story will help me decide if I continue to watch live or just let it pile up on my DVR and plow through it one boring weekend when we have a bye week.

Also because I want to see how Ryan Murphy pulls off having Paulson playing 3 characters, Evan Peters playing 2 characters and Joan Collins playing 2 characters.

Edited by Js1

5 minutes ago, irockalltherocks said:

The wife loves this series, so I'm sure I'll watch all of this season. I suspect this season will be like the others, with some good episodes, some bad, and a bizarre twist at some point. Didn't realize Joan Collins was coming back. Thought it was strange that she would only last 2 episodes.

AHS is basically the aggy rollercoaster of TV shows.

Starts out strong - high hopes!
Dips in the middle - just a temporary dip!
Flies off the tracks around episode 8 - oh fuck no again
Ends in disappointment and confusion - sigh.

• Haha 1

I liked the use of the flashback and the season 5 tie-in (Hotel Cortez).   But I still have a lot of questions.

Spoiler

How did Myrtle get resurrected?

Where is Misty?

What happens to Zoe between this and when the witches arrive at the Warlock School after everyone is poisoned?

What caused Madison to shift sides?

Also holla to the obvious Scream Queens reference with "Chanel No. 5"

Edited by Js1