Tim Brando is murder on the ears

Bevo14

4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I would think K State would be a bIg Noon Kickoff game if FOX gets it. I feel pretty confident we’ve seen our last Brando game. Good riddance you Louisiana garbage person.

If so that means Gus and Joel will call it.     Joel knows  the Rig 12 Refs incompetent fucks.    He has every reason to hate us because of his days at Colorado and how we abused the Buffs, but he doesn’t.   

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

If so that means Gus and Joel will call it.     Joel knows  the Rig 12 Refs incompetent fucks.    He has every reason to hate us because of his days at Colorado and how we abused the Buffs, but he doesn’t.   

Klatt runs pretty fair weather with his criticism. I remember him saying nice things about aggy prior to the Miami game. 

I’ll agree he’s usually fair and knowledgeable. 

I was at the game, so fortunately didn’t have to endure Brando’s shitty ass call.

Finally got around to watching a highlight package on YouTube, and on literally every Houston gain, you can clearly hear, “Nice”, from Tillman during the play. I’ve never heard another non-home team broadcaster do that. Or frankly even say anything while the play is going on and the PBP guy calls it.

Absolutely ridiculous.

• Hook 'Em 1