Texas WRs

victory88

25 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Surprisingly, Johnson (6-5, 220) doesn't play jump balls that well for being such a big wide receiver. He has issues tracking the ball and playing it in the air, but he has some movement skills for a larger wideout.

Uhm... what? Johnson's worst attributes have always been blocking, getting YAC, and creating separation. But I really can't think of a non-RW Texas receiver that I'd trust more to come down with a jump ball or contested catch in the past two decades. 

And as for the LJH write-up, is there actually such a thing as "off the field concerns" for NFL teams? It really doesn't seem like there is. 

WTF, not just off-field concerns but "serious" off-field concerns?!  Now Holton Hill, that was "serious" off-field concerns, the dude could not lay off the pot.  But look at him now, he's been playing and playing very well for the Vikings despite all of that.  Something tells me the NFL GMs aren't going to really care too much that he was suspended for 1 drive this year and a bowl game a year ago.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...