Updated Bowl Projections per ESPN

Mdhorn

7 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Guess you missed the 3/4-loss part. It's kind of important, since we're not in the NFL where teams can lose half their bloody schedule and still make the playoffs.

Well as said, if you want to limit 130 fanbases to about only 12 that actually care to watch the season to the end, thus increasing the value of the regular season, you expand CFP...

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 8:57 AM, TexasPride10 said:

I was a regular poster on the Shag, but I've only been lurking ever since the domain change. I had an epiphany about our bowl scenario yesterday that was too good not to break my Surly silence...

First, we mudhole the gooners this Saturday 45-35.

Next, we play Georgia in the Sugar Bowl and win a close one. 

Next, Sam is asked in the post game interview: "You know the National Championship game is here next year, would you like to come back to New Orleans?". To which he promptly responds "Yes sir, we'll be baaaaack!!". 

Profit. 

I had to come back to this thread and quote myself to point out how incredibly close I came to predicting the bolded portion. Solid first post, indeed.