Updated Bowl Projections per ESPN

Mdhorn

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

So does WVU.  Surprised they got passed over for the Alamo Bowl.  That N.C. State cancellation really bit them in the ass.  They'll probably prefer traveling to Orlando over San Antonio though, but the payday will be wildly different.  

ISU and WVU both travel well.  

Now look at a map.  This is an easy call and preferable draw for both games, attendance wise.

2 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

ISU and WVU both travel well.  

Now look at a map.  This is an easy call and preferable draw for both games, attendance wise.

Exactly additionally bowl money is split between all the members

Edited by taybo20

Someone explain to me why Bama/OU are playing in Miami rather than Jerrahworld.  Does or does not the 1 seed get shortest travel distance?  Dallas is 100 miles closer to Tuscaloosa.  No sir, I don't like it.  Dallas would be a home game for OU, so if someone fucked up, fine with me.  Or was this like one of Bill Muuray's "more like a guideline" things?

Edited by Bama Llama
Added travel distance

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Wait - it’s a Wazzu thing too?  Iowa drinks more Busch Light than any other state.

http://www.whiskeyriff.com/2017/07/30/research-confirms-nobody-likes-busch-light-more-than-iowans/

Theyre so fucked.

Yeah,

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Washington_State_University

The local favorite is Busch, some estimates range as high as 7% of Busch Light beer production goes to WSU.

2 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Exactly additionally bowl money is split between all the members

I thought the participating school gets half the payout, and the other half goes to the Big XII who then aggregates all those halves and then cuts 10 even checks outta that pot.