Georgia Defense: an Analytical Summary

sushihorn

16 minutes ago, bigcigar said:

I’m not sure how our front 5 can hold up to Georgia’s front 7.

Here's the crux of this game and the style differences.

Texas is designed to rely on mobility and violence on defense, and we don't really have the kind of DL Orlando would prefer to have when facing a team like Georgia. I would feel much, much better about this matchup if Poona Ford were still wearing burnt orange, to be honest. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Teddy said:

Since most comments have been on UT’s offense vs. UGA’s defense... How do you guys think your defense will matchup against UGA’s offense? I’ve seen a few UT games, so don’t know a lot about your defense and playmakers. 

UGA’s offense is fairly “simple” pro-style. 60/40 run/pass. Goal is to grind your front 7 into submission on the ground. If you have depth on the front 7, you should be able to slow them down. UGA will take shots in the passing game to keep the defense honest. Fromm can throw for 300 if you sellout on the run, and is accurate and efficient. There’s a handful of good receivers and tight end, but no one with gaudy numbers, due to the run first philosophy and Fromm spreading the ball around. 

I've been working on a thread for that but there hasn't been enough time to finish it.  My job involves stock analysis and equity investing so I'm sure you can guess why.  Will post it when it's done.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Teddy said:

Yeah, y'all have a lot of good receivers, so I could see Baker just staying on one side of the field and taking whoever comes out that way. 

Yeah, both of these guys will play on Sunday; the question is only whether that'll be next year or the year after that. And if you manage to guard those guys, there's Andrew Beck the TE and Duvernay at Y. Now actually LJH was the Y, but the staff swapped him around because of the mismatches in a game or two, and it worked great. 

Like sushi says, our offense makes its hay in the part of the field that UGA is weakest. The trouble is, that goes the other way when we switch sides; your OL will have little issue dealing with our front 7, and our better DBs are still youngsters.

19 hours ago, bigcigar said:

The Texas defense does better against pro-style offense, but they faced no one close to Georgia’s talent level. I’m not sure how our front 5 can hold up to Georgia’s front 7.

They will do very well in my opinion. Last year OU showed how simply changing up the line splits caused Georgia difficulties trying to determine who had who. The first half of that game, Georgia consistently found their LB’s standing in the wrong spot.   

Georgia is used to opposing offensive linemen being very close, almost to the point of their feet touching. Pretty much the MO of all SEC teams with the exception of maybe Missouri and perhaps Ol’ Miss? 

9 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

They will do very well in my opinion. Last year OU showed how simply changing up the line splits caused Georgia difficulties trying to determine who had who. The first half of that game, Georgia consistently found their LB’s standing in the wrong spot.   

Georgia is used to opposing offensive linemen being very close, almost to the point of their feet touching. Pretty much the MO of all SEC teams with the exception of maybe Missouri and perhaps Ol’ Miss? 

I was speaking of our defensive front five...somewhat sarcastically.

38 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

It took UGA getting to halftime to make the adjustments, but they pretty much shut OU down in the second half and OT. 

4 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Georgia plays a lot of man coverage.  It's going to be interesting to see how that affects their ability to stop Sam on the QB draw and scramble when their DBs have their back to the QB.  That may be another reason for their struggles with receivers that release late.

That's also one of the reasons UGA doesn't get as many sacks and TFLs.  The DL has to stay disciplined in their rush lanes to keep contain because the tendency to play man on the back end.  As you've noted, the Dawg D really tries to keep everything in front of them and doesn't really press the higher risk / higher reward schemes.  

On 12/19/2018 at 11:28 AM, So_co said:

That's also one of the reasons UGA doesn't get as many sacks and TFLs.  The DL has to stay disciplined in their rush lanes to keep contain because the tendency to play man on the back end.  As you've noted, the Dawg D really tries to keep everything in front of them and doesn't really press the higher risk / higher reward schemes.  

That's perfectly rational when you can virtually guarantee 10 wins because you have a big talent gap against most of your opponents.  Mack Brown did that successfully at Texas for many years - especially on the offensive side of the ball.  It was frustrating for us as fans - mostly because he was up against equal talent and innovative schemes at OU, then later at Baylor also.

Tom Herman doesn't have that luxury - yet.  His one full recruiting class was outstanding but they true freshmen.  Charlie Strong recruited pretty well but a lot of talent was lost in the coaching transition, along with relatively weak recruiting in the transition year.  With all of that, half the schedule had comparable talent to Texas this year.  Or at least close enough that Herman couldn't rely on beating them with veteran, developed players.  He's really emphasized effort, scheme and discipline (in that order IMHO) to gain an edge up to this point.

Thought this fit in this thread well.  It's an article focused on the defensive adjustments UGA made in the second half of the Rose Bowl last year to stop the bleeding from the amazing first half the OU offense had (31 first half points vs. 7 second half points).  

The TL;DR of the article is the first half UGA came out in a 2 deep safety looks with very little to no blitzing and got shredded to the tune of ~9 yds per play.  Went back to the drawing board at the half and starting playing glue coverage with lots of pressure looks coming from different angles.  After four TDs and one FG on the Sooners six drives of the first half, OU's first five drives of the second half resulted in 20 plays, 37 yards, 2 first downs, zero points.  The success continued with allowing only one offensive TD in the second half and then only a FG in 2 OT possessions.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/film-room-defensive-tweak-shaped-historic-rose-bowl-win

Conclusion:  Who knows exactly how the UT vs. UGA match-ups will play out, but I expect both staffs are hinging a lot of the game plan on how well or not-so-well things worked out in the Rose Bowl last year.

34 minutes ago, So_co said:

Thought this fit in this thread well.  It's an article focused on the defensive adjustments UGA made in the second half of the Rose Bowl last year to stop the bleeding from the amazing first half the OU offense had (31 first half points vs. 7 second half points).  

The TL;DR of the article is the first half UGA came out in a 2 deep safety looks with very little to no blitzing and got shredded to the tune of ~9 yds per play.  Went back to the drawing board at the half and starting playing glue coverage with lots of pressure looks coming from different angles.  After four TDs and one FG on the Sooners six drives of the first half, OU's first five drives of the second half resulted in 20 plays, 37 yards, 2 first downs, zero points.  The success continued with allowing only one offensive TD in the second half and then only a FG in 2 OT possessions.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/film-room-defensive-tweak-shaped-historic-rose-bowl-win

Conclusion:  Who knows exactly how the UT vs. UGA match-ups will play out, but I expect both staffs are hinging a lot of the game plan on how well or not-so-well things worked out in the Rose Bowl last year.

I wouldn't discount Riley pulling back a bit, also, with a 14 point lead at the half.

I think based on the first half he thought they could score at will if needed and turtled a bit, then realized too late that the adjustments were making it harder and his own defense was withering.

We followed this exact script a lot this year.

19 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I wouldn't discount Riley pulling back a bit, also, with a 14 point lead at the half.

I think based on the first half he thought they could score at will if needed and turtled a bit, then realized too late that the adjustments were making it harder and his own defense was withering.

We followed this exact script a lot this year.

That's certainly possible.  I brought it up more for the schematic details than the actual outcome.  

UGA's defense this year isn't nearly as dynamic as last years was, but UT's offense isn't on the same level as OU with Baker either.  Still brings up interesting schematic details that certainly could be relevant on Jan 1st.

My impression of OU's offense is the best way to limit them is contain the QB, play coverage and get some pressure up the middle in his face.  Texas was able to do that last year with Poona Ford.  Georgia last year did the same by taking risks with the blitz packages.  Texas is less explosive than OU on offense but very capable of sustaining drives.  The Longhorns won't push Kirby as far out of his comfort zone as the Sooners did.  Texas doesn't have the personnel (esp OL) yet to run Ohio State's offense against top defenses.  The adjustment has been to use more of a controlled passing game to supplement the running game and to use the QB more often to manufacture an extra blocker within the run game.  The thing that makes it hard to defend is a QB that is very good at reading coverages and able to complete a high percentage of balls on intermediate route but who also runs like a FB.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 6:39 PM, Teddy said:

Since most comments have been on UT’s offense vs. UGA’s defense... How do you guys think your defense will matchup against UGA’s offense? I’ve seen a few UT games, so don’t know a lot about your defense and playmakers. 

UGA’s offense is fairly “simple” pro-style. 60/40 run/pass. Goal is to grind your front 7 into submission on the ground. If you have depth on the front 7, you should be able to slow them down. UGA will take shots in the passing game to keep the defense honest. Fromm can throw for 300 if you sellout on the run, and is accurate and efficient. There’s a handful of good receivers and tight end, but no one with gaudy numbers, due to the run first philosophy and Fromm spreading the ball around. 

Honestly it's really hard to get a read on our defense. It's been hit or miss throughout the season. Generally more miss, but some of that can be explained by injuries that are no longer an issue. 

I know that UGA's strength and foundation is their run game so I think the discussion has to start there. The only real pro style offense we faced all year was USC. We held them to -5 yards, but I really put no value whatsoever into that because of how bad they are. It's hard to find another good analog to UGA. Oklahoma has a pretty incredible run game. Their OL won the Joe Moore award (so they're on the level of UGA). They average 254 yards on 6.7 ypc. In our two matchups they ran for 351 yards total on 4.9 ypc. In the CCG we held them to 129 yards on 3.2 ypc. So we do have the ability to stop an elite run game, but don't do it consistently (that will be a theme in this writeup). In our first game they had 222 yards on 7.2 ypc. 

Kyler Murray's speed is a major differentiating factor obviously. I think our performance in our last game shows we can stop the run when we commit to it, but it won't directly translate to the Sugar Bowl matchup because of Murray. I think it's very possible that UGA actually has a better OL and RB run game, but Murray's running ability makes their so dynamic. I feel bad for defenses when watching OU because of the terrible situations and lose-lose scenarios he puts defenders in whenever they run option plays of any kind.

I'm sure your OL will be able to push us back on the edges, so a lot of it will come down to getting blocks on the second level to prevent our LBs and DBs from crashing down. DE #90 Charles Omenihu is our best DL. He can create penetration to get sacks and TFLs really well, but he can also be overpowered at times. Our scheme generally asks our DL and Mac LB to eat blocks, so LB #33 Gary Johnson will be key to our run defense. He's fast and a good tackler, but a little small and has trouble getting off blocks. I don't think you'll put up 250 yards on 7ypc like you average, but we won't shut you down either. If we end up in a situation where we are behind and need to stop your run game to get the ball back late, I don't feel good about our chances. 

I think the passing matchup will take a bit of a backseat. It's my understanding that Fromm is really intelligent and great pre-snap and in reading coverages. That's good for you because our DC, Todd Orlando, employs a lot of complex schemes. We blitz a ton, regularly including DBs and delayed blitzes. He mixes up coverages really well. We're not going to just sit in quarters. All of that has given him a knack for humbling young quarterbacks. Fromm will need to be prepared or he could have an uncharacteristically bad game. I'm expecting him to throw a pick and make a couple bad reads. The good news for you is that we're not consistently executing at a high level. Expect 3ish big pass plays. We'll probably completely blow our coverage at least once and then our CBs will probably get straight beat at least once. 

Players to fear on our defense are DE #90 Charles Omenihu, LB #33 Gary Johnson, and pretty much all of our safeties (#19 Brandon Jones, #7 Caden Sterns, #25 BJ Foster). Players to target are DE #44 Breckyn Hager and #11 PJ Locke. Most people will include #2 Kris Boyd here as well. He's hyper aggressive which is great for run support and stopping screens, but he takes it too far and bites on double moves and gives up big gains pretty much every game--dubbed the "Boyd Tax." When he's on, he's great. When he's not, he can really be taken advantage of. 

One final thing: our defense is at its best when we can play our Lightning package. It's essentially a 3-2-6 dime, but with a third safety that plays in the box. That guy, #25 BJ Foster, is one of the most versatile and impactful players on our D even though he is a true freshman. One of the keys to watch is how much we're able to actually run that set. It's great for the Big XII but I imagine it won't match up well against UGA. If that's the case then one of our best defensive players will be kept off the field. As a Texas fan I will be very interested to see how we manage our personnel because we've been showing some really unique packages in the last couple guys and a couple new guys have started playing really well.

TL;DR who fucking knows how this matchup will go because our defense is wildly inconsistent. I'm expecting you to put up 31-35 points, but there's a decent enough change you put up significantly more. 

Edited by Bodacious Bevo
  • Like 1

I wanted to add a couple things to the Texas O vs. Georgia D discussion. 

I'm fully expecting our run game to suck. We run a ton of inside zone and don't deviate from that much even when we should. We'll probably slog our way to 3 or 4 ypc. 

People have mentioned Collin Johnson and Lil'Jordan Humphrey. They are the basis for a lot of our success. Neither can really be covered 1-on-1. CJ because he abuses people on deep balls and jump ball situations. He also gets a lot of free slants because he beats press coverage well so teams play off him. LJ gets bracketed really often beyond stuff like route running and finding soft spots in zones, he's a YAC monster. He's not a burner, but he'll break the first tackle and pick up an extra 15 yards often. They kind of trade off having big games because teams will double one of them and that frees up the other to go wild. Deandre Baker kind of throws a big wrench into that. If he can actually stop CJ 1-on-1, then you can bracket Humphrey and I don't know if we can beat you without one of them having a big game. 

Personally I'm excited for some of the wrinkles that Herman will have this game. Those of us that have watched all year know that we have a couple really specific tendencies that we could play off to catch the defense off guard. 

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

What are the odds that Foster gets swapped for Sterns when not in the Lightening package? He’s more physical against the run.

Sterns is better over the top so I don't think it's likely. We need somebody that can play deep and I think we play BJ in the box more often. 

Given UGA's pro style offense and run first mentality, I would like to see Foster at Nickel. It's not going to happen. The coaches don't trust him in coverage, but it's not like PJ Locke is much better. BJ is really too good to keep off the field imo. So are Sterns and BJ. 

Rumors swirling that UGA standout CB D. Baker may reverse his previous decision to play in the Sugar Bowl.  Sounds like he got a very high draft evaluation and may be re-evaluating the risks and benefits. 

Personally I can't fault the kid. His heart wants to play, but the logic here almost certainly dictates that the risk isn't anywhere close to the reward. 

The guy most likely to replace him in the game, is former 5 star Tyson Campbell. He started earlier in the year opposite Baker, but got benched due to poor play. 

Edited by So_co

47 minutes ago, So_co said:

Rumors swirling that UGA standout CB D. Baker may reverse his previous decision to play in the Sugar Bowl.  Sounds like he got a very high draft evaluation and may be re-evaluating the risks and benefits. 

Personally I can't fault the kid. His heart wants to play, but the logic here almost certainly dictates that the risk isn't anywhere close to the reward. 

The guy most likely to replace him in the game, is former 5 star Tyson Campbell. He started earlier in the year opposite Baker, but got benched due to poor play. 

Definitely in favor of him skipping the bowl. Time to concentrate on your future, kid. 

Edited by Hank Chinaski

You know those conditioning drills where the entire unit had to run again if one member pulled up at 98 yards on a 100 yard sprint? This is where we find out why.
Conditioning is largely psychological. You're eager and spirited in the 1st quarter rushing the passer and chasing the swing passes. In the 4th quarter, when Texas is running its 85th play of the game, it feels like you're doing it with iron boots on. Mentally, there's a bear on your shoulders. You've been conditioned not to quit, but no one would blame you for being exhausted, right?
That's when the Texas coaches remind their players about August. They paid their dues then. They can remove fatigue from their head because they know they did the work. Fatigue is not an excuse. They may get out talented, but they won't get out worked.
I believe.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, So_co said:

I've mostly seen late 1st round or early 2nd round for Baker in mock drafts.  If his evaluation was unexpectedly good with the starting expectations that high, it would be tough to take the risk.

12 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

I’m with JK. Dude is probably just scared.

C'mon guys.  Georgia just faced a receiving corps with the Bleitnikoff winner and a Mackey Award finalist.  They didn't look great but weren't embarrassed either.  No reason for over the top smack talk.  Other than the one jackass who's disappeared, our guests from Georgia have been polite.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

C'mon guys.  Georgia just faced a receiving corps with the Bleitnikoff winner and a Mackey Award finalist.  They didn't look great but weren't embarrassed either.  No reason for over the top smack talk.  Other than the one jackass who's disappeared, our guests from Georgia have been polite.

I'm assuming it's sarcasm/hyperbole.  If not, I'm all for confidence and what not, but we might need to dial it back just a smidge.

Regarding UGA’s CB (Baker), the future first rounder, he went home early to Miami to celebrate Christmas with his family. He said he would play in the Sugar Bowl after the SEC CG. I wouldn’t blame him for sitting though, considering the money on the line. These rumors started because he went home a little early for Christmas. We shall see. And he isn’t scared, he hasn’t allowed a TD thrown on him in 2 seasons and just won the Jim Thorpe award. He’s pretty good. 

22 minutes ago, Teddy said:

Regarding UGA’s CB (Baker), the future first rounder, he went home early to Miami to celebrate Christmas with his family. He said he would play in the Sugar Bowl after the SEC CG. I wouldn’t blame him for sitting though, considering the money on the line. These rumors started because he went home a little early for Christmas. We shall see. And he isn’t scared, he hasn’t allowed a TD thrown on him in 2 seasons and just won the Jim Thorpe award. He’s pretty good. 

I think you may need to recalibrate.

giphy.webp

43 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So is Baker playing or not?  

Nothing has been confirmed from UGA’s side yet. Team heads to NOLA tomorrow, maybe they’ll give an update then. Last words from Baker, after the SECCG, was he said he was playing. I’m thinking he just went home to Miami early for the holidays. I wouldn’t blame him for sitting if he did, he’s pretty much a first round lock at this point. 

8 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

any other big losses for this game on your side?  transfers, injuries, early draft enrollees, etc?

One big loss on the injury front is possible. #99 Jordan Davis was missing from practice due to a rumored back injury. He's a true FR who started to see a lot of playing time at Nose after the LSU loss.  We'll probably find out more today when beat reporters ask Kirby about it in New Orleans. 

One other injury to a third string RB, James Cook, and a possible transfer in a backup TE are not much of a concern. 

Of course, there is also the distraction of QB Justin Fields transferring. It's said he's been giving 100% at practice in prep for the game, but I'd rather not see much of him during the game. 

Also, as of now, no draft eligible JRs have declared, so at least there's that. 

How about at UT?

17 minutes ago, So_co said:

One big loss on the injury front is possible. #99 Jordan Davis was missing from practice due to a rumored back injury. He's a true FR who started to see a lot of playing time at Nose after the LSU loss.  We'll probably find out more today when beat reporters ask Kirby about it in New Orleans. 

One other injury to a third string RB, James Cook, and a possible transfer in a backup TE are not much of a concern. 

Of course, there is also the distraction of QB Justin Fields transferring. It's said he's been giving 100% at practice in prep for the game, but I'd rather not see much of him during the game. 

Also, as of now, no draft eligible JRs have declared, so at least there's that. 

How about at UT?

i'm shocked your coaching staff is even letting fields practice.  if you announce your leaving the team you might as well pack your locker.  

we've been lucky this year to avoid the rash of pussification we experienced last year with 5-6 perfectly healthy players, all studs, deciding to sit out due to money/draft concerns.  and we still managed to beat missouri.  none of them were seniors either.  this year, all the players seem to be hanging around.  should have a decent team next year.  the only transfers are non-starters so won't be a factor, and early draft departures, and no one sitting out the game for pussified draft/money fears.  as for injuries, we did have a couple of guys out for the season right around the big12 championship game.  they had playing time, but won't be huge losses for this game.  looks like we'll be as healthy as we've been all season.  

i may be delusional but believe our players can hang with yours man to man.  not a concern there.  my only concern is if herman, beck, and orlando can come up with a brilliant game plan.  that's been our weakness this year is coaching.  putting players in the right positions.  we can win the game if we call the right plays.

5 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

i'm shocked your coaching staff is even letting fields practice.  if you announce your leaving the team you might as well pack your locker.  

Two main reasons for that. 

One is we don't have another scholarship QB.  Started the season with only two on the roster and luckily made it through with no injuries.

Second reason is I think we are still trying to convince him to stay.  It's a long-shot, but I don't think the coaching staff wants to burn the bridge.  

With that being said, the old school coach in my head is screaming get that joker outta here if he doesn't want to be a part of the team then GTFO! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thrillhammer said:

any other big losses for this game on your side?  transfers, injuries, early draft enrollees, etc?

Baker is in the flight with the team to new orleans.

I can't imagine that he travels but doesn't suit up.

Big question marks are Jordan Davis who hurt his back weightlifting and deandre walker who got hurt in the 3rd quarter against bama.

Former 5-star Tyson Campbell will most likely be his replacement.  Here's a good summary of how his season has gone:

"It’s been a pretty normal freshman season for Tyson Campbell. Like a lot of true freshmen who come in and start on day one, there have been some rough moments. With Deandre Baker shutting down his side of the field, opposing teams have targeted Campbell all season as the weak link in an otherwise solid secondary.

When put under that spotlight, Campbell has struggled at times. One thing you can say about his play is that he is almost always in a position to make a play on the ball. His raw physical talent stands out and he’s very rarely flat-footed or out of position. What he does seem to struggle with however is the instincts to make a play at the right time. That has led to several big plays but more importantly, it’s also led to quite a lot of pass interference calls."

You guys should target him all day long.  He's a walking, talking PI penalty if he doesn't have a complete and total blown coverage beforehand.  

Edited by So_co

8 minutes ago, So_co said:

Former 5-star Tyson Campbell will most likely be his replacement.  Here's a good summary of how his season has gone:

"It’s been a pretty normal freshman season for Tyson Campbell. Like a lot of true freshmen who come in and start on day one, there have been some rough moments. With Deandre Baker shutting down his side of the field, opposing teams have targeted Campbell all season as the weak link in an otherwise solid secondary.

When put under that spotlight, Campbell has struggled at times. One thing you can say about his play is that he is almost always in a position to make a play on the ball. His raw physical talent stands out and he’s very rarely flat-footed or out of position. What he does seem to struggle with however is the instincts to make a play at the right time. That has led to several big plays but more importantly, it’s also led to quite a lot of pass interference calls."

You guys should target him all day long.  He's a walking, talking PI penalty if he doesn't have a complete and total blown coverage beforehand.  

This sounds awfully familiar to a player on our team that plays the same position...

16 minutes ago, So_co said:

What are his measurables? We'll more than likely target the smallest DB all day long. That's our equivalent of a power running game -- burly WRs pushing around smaller DBs.

12 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

What are his measurables? We'll more than likely target the smallest DB all day long. That's our equivalent of a power running game -- burly WRs pushing around smaller DBs.

Here are the two likely starters:

27 Eric Stokes (6-1, 185, RFr.)

3 Tyson Campbell (6-2, 185, Fr.)

Both guys are fast as fuck.  They were both 100m guys in HS and both have PRs of 10.39.  Stokes has really shown a knack for playing instinctive football. Campbell ....... not so much.

In contrast, Baker was only 5-11, but was easily the best CB to come through UGA since Champ Bailey.  

Edited by So_co

2 minutes ago, So_co said:

Both guys are fast as fuck. 

Texas does have a fast guy in the starting WR rotation. The 3rd guy, who nobody much talks about (Duvernay). Our big two, though, don't make their hay by outrunning anyone. They either outjump you, or else shield the ball with their bodies, and then after the catch running over you.

I won't be surprised if Duvernay and one of the TEs are the only receivers consistently "open". Won't really matter; the big two will still get the majority of the targets (and catches); there will also be a ton of stuff out of the backfield. Ingram and Watson are both really good out of the backfield, and not just in the flats. Watson on a wheel route should be any LBs biggest worry when facing Texas.

On 12/22/2018 at 11:38 AM, Snacks said:
On 12/17/2018 at 8:51 AM, GoldAppleCorps said:
You know those conditioning drills where the entire unit had to run again if one member pulled up at 98 yards on a 100 yard sprint? This is where we find out why.
Conditioning is largely psychological. You're eager and spirited in the 1st quarter rushing the passer and chasing the swing passes. In the 4th quarter, when Texas is running its 85th play of the game, it feels like you're doing it with iron boots on. Mentally, there's a bear on your shoulders. You've been conditioned not to quit, but no one would blame you for being exhausted, right?
That's when the Texas coaches remind their players about August. They paid their dues then. They can remove fatigue from their head because they know they did the work. Fatigue is not an excuse. They may get out talented, but they won't get out worked.

I believe.

X2

• Like 1