Flu vaccine - yay or nay

Baboontyme

Again, great and appreciated insight. Sorry if I came off as an ass questioning your career path as I certainly understand 'things change', just blows me away seeing the shit show that is modern retail pharm grind highly qualified, hard working, and generally intelligent ppl into a fine powder. 

Again, great and appreciated insight. Sorry if I came off as an ass questioning your career path as I certainly understand 'things change', just blows me away seeing the shit show that is modern retail pharm grind highly qualified, hard working, and generally intelligent ppl into a fine powder. 

The other thing that happened was tuition deregulation. I got out with $45k in loans for undergrad and professional school. Kids today have easy 6 figures. I have no idea how the current crop can read the lay of the land and move forward knowing 6 years minimum gets you that debt and poor prospects.

Had a friend get Guillain-Barre after her flu shot.  Drs. pretty much got it narrowed down as the cause.

I had a few flu shots back in my corporate days, but I always got sick anyway, probably just a bad cold that I thought was the full blown flu.

At 52 I have never had the flu, or had the flu bad enough to make me ward it off with a shot even with the minimal risks associated with the vaccine.

This thread and the apparent general worsening/vectoring of the flu symptoms may make me rethink my position.

You gotta get in on compounding that shit for the Texas death row. cr>

Not if he wants to make money. “Only” 50 executions in Texas after 2014. The trend is down everywhere. From 2015 the nationwide total is 28, 20, 23 and 25. Probably a good thing.

On 1/15/2019 at 10:52 PM, XYZ said:

What do you do for a living now?

I'm a nursing home consultant and I do independent pharmacy on the side. I make sure patients are being given proper therapies and that the facilities are up to standards of the state. It's much more enjoyable than corporate America.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...