Sam Houston St @ Texas, 6:30 on LHN

spystud13

6 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Well this one so far is on Pierce, will never understand his propensity to piss games into the wind for the sake of getting guys experience. I guess I better get used to it

Particularly now, when the talent is concentrated in unproven underclassmen, seeing who can do what and forcing some competition for starting spots is huge.

It is annoying af that I have to keep consulting lineups to figure out who's coming up.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

Particularly now, when the talent is concentrated in unproven underclassmen, seeing who can do what and forcing some competition for starting spots is huge.

Hopefully they can comeback and get it going but it is just the mindset you send to your team before the game even starts. Don't have a problem getting Lance ABs for a struggling Hibbeler but Shaw for Kennedy and Fields for Ellis just doesn't make any sense against this quality of a team.

4 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Hopefully they can comeback and get it going but it is just the mindset you send to your team before the game even starts. Don't have a problem getting Lance ABs for a struggling Hibbeler but Shaw for Kennedy and Fields for Ellis just doesn't make any sense against this quality of a team.

bump