Naked and Afraid

RPM

13 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

They tried every editing trick in the book to make the finale a little more dramatic. 

Ol’ girl Kerra certainly wasn’t celebrating in the boat though, she was kinda green. 

The whole argument and sit down afterwards felt scripted to me. Maybe I'm too cynical, but they (the show) seemed to be trying desperately to make something seem interesting in the finale. You would think they had to leap over a flaming chasm of fire during the hike based on the comments, instead of stepping maybe 18 inches to the other side. 

I liked the season a lot, but the final felt a little underwhelming. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nole-4-Life said:

They had a sitdown afterwards? I missed that. Wonder if Hulu has it on demand.

Maybe I phrased it poorly. I meant when Andrew got them both together to make "peace" a little bit later in the episode. 

I don't think they've had any kind of reunion show since the start of the pandemic.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 12:08 AM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Nole & I are really the only two that watch anymore, but for any lurkers, hit delete on tonight’s two-hour shit. You’re welcome. 

Gracias.  I still watch, but at random times.  As a teacher (and sports fanatic), I'll go weeks w/o time to watch N&A.  Then, I'll knock out an entire season over Thanksgiving break.  Same applies to The Amazing Race, though, my wife and I are both good about keeping up with Survivor.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2023 at 11:08 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Nole & I are really the only two that watch anymore, but for any lurkers, hit delete on tonight’s two-hour shit. You’re welcome. 

I haven't tried a regular challenge since finding the XL challenge. I can't imagine going back. I like my dudes Matt, Jeff, Waz, Dan, Amber, Laura, EJ, Steven etc. I'm almost out though, so I guess I'll try Alone or go back to the shorter challenges

• 1 month later...