Polo to wear untucked

On 4/12/2019 at 8:15 PM, Mo Horn said:

I recently got a couple of  Psycho Bunny polos. They're usually really expensive so I chose not to spend the money, but went to a store going out of business and they were like 80% off. Really comfortable and look good...got tons of compliments.  Seem to be well made so we'll see how they hold up. 

they usually have them way discounted at nordstrom rack too.

On 4/12/2019 at 8:15 PM, Mo Horn said:

I recently got a couple of  Psycho Bunny polos. They're usually really expensive so I chose not to spend the money, but went to a store going out of business and they were like 80% off. Really comfortable and look good...got tons of compliments.  Seem to be well made so we'll see how they hold up. 

I just can't do that logo 

I gave up on RL because the quality has gone to shit as has been mentioned.  The last few I bought were all over the place in size consistency.  The difference in length of supposedly identical shirts would be 2 or 3 inches.  I found some from Eddie Bauer called Voyager 2.0 that I like.  They last a long time and Eddie Bauer has good sales pretty much every other week.

Edited by kevwun

On 4/4/2019 at 10:26 PM, Gil Bang said:

Jesus, OP overthinks shit. 

Dude, unless you've got Grind'r as an app on your phone, nobody gives a shit about your shirt being tucked, untucked, whatever. 

This. I’ve been wearing polos since retiring 20+ years ago and have never tucked one in. Of course nobody ever looks at old fart geezers, so I got that going for me. Most of mine are cheap shit from Target or Walmart. They last a couple of years then the collars get frazzled rubbing against my neck stubble. Even the pricey ones don’t last much longer.

Edited by Armybrat